Honeymoon with Mr. Kim

Marrying Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin finished his five meetings, one contract signing, and press conference for the new product they launched and finally now he is facing his secretary to sign several documents before he can finally take off to Maldives with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo spent his two days in after their wedding bonding with his precious friends before they fly back to Florida.  He asked Sehun to clarify it to his husband that they shared nothing but friendship. Kyungsoo said he is not upset about him having an affair but is obviously ing over the misunderstanding with Sehun’s and his incident in France.

They got two days to fix everything in the office so they can fly immediately to Maldives. Kyungsoo might be enthusiastic about the plan but inside him, he is a bit worried about how everything might turn to. They agreed to go out as friends, buddies and not as a couple. That’s the least that he and Kyungsoo has to agree to make things go harmonious as possible.

He received the notice from Minseok that he is ready to take over his position during their honeymoon. Minsoek is his cousin. The one he can trust. The eldest in their generation never to fail to assist him. Haechan whines about his failed appointment with the Songs and said he got yelled by the old businessman. The poor secretary has to deal with so much stress because he is busy putting aside everything just to make Kyungsoo comfortable. Maybe.

Kyungsoo is not around when he arrived home. He must be out with his friends and its almost nine in the evening. He cleaned the dining table and cover the food left. He lost his appetite when he got on read with Kyungsoo again. He was just asking what time is he coming home or whatever but Kyungsoo is too busy to reply.

Almost twelve when he heard the door opened. It must his husband. He remained in the couch observing him swaying, he is ing drunk. He grinned when he found him on the couch with brows furrowed and lips twitching in distress 

“You drove to here drunk?” He questioned as he rushed over to the smaller man who almost lost his balance as he tries to take off his shoes.

“B-baekja send me home...”

Jongin teeth clenching upon hearing the name.

“Why are you not replying my messages? Are you both drunk?”

Kyungsoo made another grin and hit him lightly in the chest.

“Don’t worry too much Mr. Kim, I was a good boy okay. No s and all.”

“Jesus. Did you hear yourself Kyungsoo?”

He guide Kyungsoo to the couch but the poor creature just cling on him like a leach dragging him into the couch. Kyungsoo hums as he move closer to his flustered husband and start to throw his arms into Jongin’s neck.

“Mr. Kim, you know” Kyungsoo’s fingers are playing with Jongin’s hair and his lips start to pout.

“Kyungsoo what the are you doing?” Jongin avoids Kyungsoo’s face that is now slowly traveling towards his.

“Am I turning you on?” Kyungsoo smirked confidently.

“You should sleep now. It’s getting late and we –.”

Kyungsoo leaned closer into him, he gulped two more times before he can feel Kyungsoo’s lips on his. It was just a pure simple touch but Jongin’s eyes popped out, doubled in size. He can feel Kyungsoo’s weight fall into him as Kyungsoo collapse into his embrace. He passed out.

 

The next morning is Kyungsoo with his legs just above Jongin’s poor stomach as in bare stomach or abs and Jongin was sleeping almost in the edge of the bed with the throw pillow from the couch supporting his head. His left arm is dangling in the edge and he can only believe he did something embarrassing last night. His head aches like it will break into pieces. When he checked his surrounding, he understands that this is his room. He lift his legs and carefully crawl out from the bed. He is wearing his shirt and his boxers on.

Even though he is sure that there was nothing like happened last night, but he fact that Jongin is sleeping in his bed is so triggering. Jongin noticed the bed movement. Kyungsoo blinks twice when he notice Jongin’s eyes opened and looked at him with outmost fear.

“What time is it?” Jongin rise instantly and checked the alarm clock.

“What the !” Its almost eight in the morning and their flight is eleven in the morning.

“Why?”

“Did you perhaps packed already? We are flying to Maldives today.” Jongin rushed his way to the door and not minding that he is half . Well that is not an issue now.  

“What to pack Jongin, whats wrong?” Kyungsoo can sense the panic in his husband’s actions. Then he snapped. “!”

“Did you or not?”

Kyungsoo shake his head.

“Jesus. Grab anything you can and change clothes now. I am bringing my things because I prepared them already.”

Jongin disappeared as he finished his sentence and left Kyungsoo blank with hangover.

Kyungsoo was not able to bring anything except his underwear and shoes. They were the easiest to grab. He has no pants and shirts in his huge luggage. Jongin is driving as Kyungsoo is doing the on line check in.

“Hello, Hyung, can you help me with my flight?” He can hear Jongin talking somebody over the phone. “Yeah, please hyung. We will be at the airport in ten minutes.”

There was a tense silence between them as they traveled to the airport and rushed into the immigration. The one that Jongin called was his friend who helped him pass through the immigration without a hitch. And he really find it hot for his husband to use influence in times like this. He bit his lips.

“Im sorry. It’s my fault.” He said meekly as they settled in their business class seats.

Jongin sighed. This is their flight together and it is a mess.

“Its okay, its my fault. I know you were wasted last night. I should have set my alarm to wake up ahead.”

Kyungsoo looked down into his shoes and then to Jongin.

“I only have under wears and shoes in my luggage.”

A long silence.

“It’s not like we can’t buy you clothes there, now sleep.” Upon departure, Kyungsoo’s hangover strikes again. His stomach is empty and he feels like throwing up. Jongin is closing his eyes. “We can order food later, I’m hungry as well.”

After a few minutes the stewardess approached them with food. Kyungsoo added coffee to his order even though he despise coffee to his bones but he needs it to ease his headache and his urge to puke anytime soon.

“I can accompany you to the lavatory. You look like vomiting.”

Kyungsoo gulped.

Jongin helped him to walk through the aisle and the stewardess guide them into the lavatory. Kyungsoo told Jongin to wait outside but he cant help to listen into Kyungsoo’s vomiting outside the comfort room that sounds like he is about to throw up his intestines. He heard Kyungsoo spewing series of profanities. He peeked his head inside. His poor husband seriously needs some soft back massage.

“I told you to wait outside.” He said between breaths.

“Ah poor drunkard. Hangover is a right and you drink like a pro last night.” He said as he pat his husband’s back.

“Its embarrassing Jongin, go out.”

“I might really do this more often soon, during your morning sickness.”

“If you want to help me, shup up.”

      

Their hotel was beautiful as expected. What Kyungsoo was not expected the most is the fact that this hotel also is own by no other than Park Chanyeol. His brows escalate near his hair line upon hearing it directly from Jongin. From the car that fetched them from the airport until they reached at the hotel skipping check in counters. Just blown Kyungsoo away. The receptionist gave them keys and guide them to their private room.

“Did that Chanyeol guy went to our wedding? Why is he so generous?” Kyungsoo remarked as he closed the door.

Jongin glanced at him not minding the mixture of curiosity and annoyance in Kyungsoo’s face.

“He was not there. He left for London the day before. That guy doesn’t believe in ceremonies like wedding and all, so he skipped ours and just visit his aunt there.” Jongin replied plainly.

“He just went to London-.” Kyungsoo’s mind is now stitching a story line that make his blood pressure a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter