Episode Eight: Vacation Trailer

Little Miss Sherlock {Hiatus}

"Cannon ball!" Lucas shouted and jumps into the pool. Everyone gets splashed and they laugh together. They are lucky that there is no one in the beach because Lucas paid to them to use the beach for themselves for a day. He is one of the richest members in Phantom Thieves of Hearts, and indeed one of the funniest members they ever had. All of them have fun in the water, throwing beach balls and simply swim. Hyun-kyung, on the other hand, sits under a big umbrella while drinking coconut water as she watches them. She has her sunglasses on and her earphones are plugged in too. Tae-hyung shouts, "Finally I'm stress-free!"

"Hyun-kyung!" Ren shouted. Hyun-kyung looks at them and Xander said, "Come and play with us! You're not going to wear that robe the whole day."

Hyun-kyung lets out a sigh in defeat and takes off her earphones before she stands. She mumbles something to herself and puts the coconut and her sunglasses on the blanket. She takes her sandals off and unties the cloth strings that tie up the robe around her waist. Everyone in the gang looks at her in anticipation and Hyun-kyung...


Tae-hyung is walking around Maui Island with Hyun-kyung who walks while drinking cold water. She has her sunglasses on and she wears a black with bright floral pattern strapless Hawaiian dress and a pair of pink flat shoes. Tae-hyung wears a light blue T-shirt, black shorts and light brown sandals. Hyun-kyung looks around and asks, "Where should we go?"

Tae-hyung replied, "I want to go a giant aquarium."

"An aquarium?!" Hyun-kyung asked him with a sense of delight and excitement. Tae-hyung smiles and nods and replied, "Let's go!"


All of them are having a dinner party at a rented house near Ulua Beach. The girls are making food such as BBQ, smoked chicken wings and more. The boys are playing with sparklers and all of them finally settle down after the food is served. They sit on their chairs and the boys extinguish the flames before eating their dinner. Akira looks at Hyun-kyung and said, "Looks like our Empress likes to wear skirts now."

"I did not!" Hyun-kyung protested with full. The girls start teasing her and the boys could only laugh. Byeongkwan chuckles as he saw her reaction before saying, "There's something on your hair."

Byeongkwan stands and Hyun-kyung looks at him, clueless. Byeongkwan carefully tucks a beautiful white plumeria on the right side near Hyun-kyung's hair before saying, "There."