Chapter Two

Childhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

Just Childhood Friend

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

┍━━━━━━━ *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*━━┑
Chanyeol P.O.V
┕━━━━━━━ *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*━━┙

"Baekhyun can you send these to the math teacher?"

"Ah sure, I will."

"Baekhyun the clubs leaders want you to go to all their meeting!"

"Ah sure, I will."

"Baekhyun can you help out with the paperwork in the office!"

"Ah sure, I will."

All I hear every day was Baekhyun this and Baekhyun that, doesn't he get annoyed by it? Because if it was me, I know I would be so annoyed by it. I don't want people to tell me what to do and I shouldn't do. That idiot is letting everyone control him and somehow it just annoys me so much that I kind of just walk to stand up for him but I can't. Because all I can do is just watch him from far away. I can't go near him like I use to do when we were kids. I wish we still were the same and maybe then we wouldn't have changed so much.

I watch him sitting at his normal lunch table with his friends surrounding him like how we use to be when we were little but one thing about him just doesn't seem to set me right. He no longer smiles like he uses to, the smile that I fell in love with. That beautiful unique smile. I miss that smile of his so much.

"Yo Chanyeol stop staring at the Byun kid." Kris shook my shoulder, making me turn to him.

This is my idiotic best friend Kris. His real name is Wu Yifan but he just wants us to call him by Kris. He seems like a cold city guy but he very dumb and clumsy when you get to know him. He likes Baekhyun's Panda of a friend, Huang Zitao. He gets his kicked by the panda from time to time because of his dirty jokes.

"Chan I swear one of these days, they're gonna find out and call you a stalker." Xiumin mumble, taking a cupcake and stuff it into his big mouth.

This is Xiumin, his real name is Kim Minseok. And same as Kris, he wants us to call him Xiumin. He has a very big mouth for everything that is edible which I find cute because he is cute for real, no can deny it. His has a crush on Baekhyun's Dinosaur Screaming friend, Kim Jongdae, although he tries to deny the fact that he does.

"I'm not a stalker," I said, glaring at the chubby cheek boy.

"Right, then explain why last Friday I saw you stalking the Byun kid by his house?" Kyungsoo said, smirking at me.

This is Do Kyungsoo but sometimes we call him D.O when we feel lazy to say his full name. He's a scary person because if you go to his house, you'll most definitely find a doll with your name on it with multiple knife stab at it. He has a huge crush on Kim Jongin, Baekhyun's Chicken Lover friend. I bet he would scare the boy off before they even talk.

"I did not stalk him, my house is in the same neighborhood as him," I said as Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes at me.

"Right the last time I check, your house was on the right side of the neighborhood and not the left side, behind a tree." He shot back as I groan under my breath.

"Oh look he has nothing to say!" Luhan smiled, poking my cheek before I slap it away.

Lu Han is the newest addition to our group. He only been here for a week and have already become good friends with us. He's a very weird person... let's say he also stalker like me -as my friend says I am-, he stalker a Poker-Faced guy who also Baekhyun's best friend. Oh Sehun is his name. The boy won't notice him anyways, he has a girlfriend but yet he doesn't seem like the type to give up just right there and then.

"Don't tease Chanyeol," Lay told the other which I was glad of, I really want to be tease today.

Zhang Yixing is his real name but he just wants just to call him Lay because he said it was easier that way. But everything I say his nickname, I think of the chip lay. But whatever, Lay is the most innocent person you'll ever meet like I'm not joking around. He doesn't know anything or so it seems like he doesn't but I'm sure he doesn't because he doesn't do what the rest of us do which will not be said. He has a crush on the most ert person in the whole school, Kim Joonmyun.

I just don't understand my friends anymore but then again I fell in love with my childhood friend who is damn blank as hell and doesn't seem to show any emotion. I just really miss his smile and his warm hugs, I basically just miss everything about that boy.

"Whatever, this boy is over hell for the Byun Kid." Kris leans forward and rests his chin on his folded hand. "What do you like about that Byun kid anyways?"

"We're just childhood friends," I mumble, turn back to look at Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter