|| chapter 4

what i need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m on this stupid website for 2 weeks already, and I still haven’t got any messages”, Dahyun says, and she sighs.

 

“Relax, it’ll take a while”, Nayeon says, and she takes a sip of her green tea. “Besides, did you even message someone?”.

 

Dahyun bites her lip and shakes her head. “I don’t want to come across as desperate”. 

 

Nayeon sighs. “You’re not going to seem desperate. It shows that you’re putting effort into finding someone”. 

 

Dahyun looks at her hands. Nayeon has a point. In the end, she’s the one who already has a sugar mommy. “Alright, I’ll go on the website again tonight”, she says. 

 

Nayeon smiles. “Finding the perfect sugar mommy takes time. Don’t worry, you’ll find one”.

 

Dahyun nods and drinks the last bit of her coffee. “My break is over, so I’m going back to my place behind the cash desk”. 

 

She walks out of the coffee break room, back to the cash desk where her fellow colleague Tzuyu is standing. “Tzuyu-ah, you can go take a break now. I can take it over”, Dahyun says. 

 

Tzuyu nods and smiles politely. “Thanks, Dahyun unnie. How is it going with your sugar mommy?”, she asks innocent. 

 

Dahyun’s eyes widen. “How do you know I’m looking for a sugar mommy?”, she asks panicked. Tzuyu doesn’t answer and keeps looking Dahyun in the eyes. 

 

“I-I mean, I’m not looking for a sugar mommy? I have no idea what you’re talking about”, Dahyun stammers.

 

Tzuyu rolls her eyes. ”Nayeon unnie accidentally told me yesterday. She was talking about hers and said that you joined the website as well”.

 

Dahyun sighs. “Please don’t tell anybody else about this. Jeongyeon, Nayeon’s sugar mommy, convinced me and she’s not the kind of woman you can easily say no to”. 

 

Tzuyu nods. “It’s okay, I don’t judge you. I can help you find you a lady if you want? In fact, I think I already have someone in mind”. 

 

Dahyun frowns. “How many rich women do you know?”, she asks confused.

 

Tzuyu laughs. “I’m going to go take a break. Could you please help the lovely lady who just walked in?”. She winks and walks away. 

 

Dahyun turns around to look who just walked in, and her jaw drops. The girl who just walked is actually stunning. She has long brown hair and is wearing a red pencil skirt and a white blouse.

 

“G-Good afternoon”, Dahyun stam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter