|| chapter 3

what i need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“All you need to do is fill in the basic information, some personality traits, hobbies and pick a profile picture!”.

 

Dahyun and Nayeon are currently sitting behind Nayeon’s laptop. Dahyun is grateful her best friend wanted to help her, because Wikihow’s guide on how to find a sugar daddy caught her a bit off guard.

 

“But my hobbies aren’t that interesting at all. What if they think I’m boring? Wikihow said that I need to look interesting and mysterious, or else my sugar daddy would get bored of me”, Dahyun says hesitantly.

 

Nayeon laughs. “Don’t listen to what Wikihow says. And you’re looking for a sugar mommy, not a sugar daddy”, Nayeon says, and she winks.

 

Dahyun blushes. She can’t believe she’s actually going to make an account on this website. Bloody Jeongyeon, and her sweet smile. Dahyun gets why Nayeon fell in love with her. She makes people feel at ease, and gives the best advice. She’ll be an amazing sugar mommy.

 

Dahyun fills in her name and birthday, but hesitates when she has to fill in her personality traits. She truly has no idea how people see her, and what they think of her.

 

“Could you maybe fill this in?. I don’t really know how to describe myself”, she asks embarrassed. Nayeon smiles and nods. “I understand, I asked my parents what some of my personality traits are”.

 

She types in a few personality traits like ‘funny’ and ‘kind’, but also ‘mysterious’ and ‘a real tease’.

 

“Are you sure those last traits fit me”, Dahyun asks confused. She would’ve never described herself a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter