Nine

Love Him, Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin couldn't believe his ears as he listens to the doctor's words. 

"Your husband is at the final stage of cancer, Mr Kim.. There is just nothing we can do to help him anymore.."

The words came crushing his own heart and soul. Jimin had always thought there is something off with Taehyung, starting with the weight loss and his constant going missing at times. He had suspected that Taehyung is sick from weeks ago, he knows that his husband is stress off like something is burdening his mind.

But this?

Jimin took a few deep breaths to calm his heart down, he knows he is actually nervous to just face Taehyung now. He doesn't. He can't even see him straight into the eye right now. How could he actually act normal in front of his husband like he didn't know anything at all? Like all this is just some kind of nightmare and nothing had changed at all.

"Chim.. I know you are out there.. Just come in.. Please.."

Said a voice from the back of the door and Jimin was snapped back into his reality once again. His hand was shaking that he needs both of it to actually held the door open at the first place and the sight of smiling Taehyung just put Jimin into a sense of helplessness. How could he smile when he had known such a hideous fact is waiting for him right now? How could he actually did that?

"Chim--"

"Do you need anything, Tae? A glass of water? Do you want some apples? Or do you--"

Jimin cuts down Taehyung's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter