Five

Love Him, Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was out of nowhere honestly. Taehyung was just sitting outside the room, eyes gazing at the stars above. He had always known his time would come. He had a feeling about it. Although as much as he wanted to deny it all, Taehyung is just lying to himself. He can always lie to others. He had been an expert in that. Almost everyone would have believed in him if he says that he is finally free from cancer. 

He is young and healthy. An excellent sportsman as well. He excels in everything. He had voice of a man and face of a cutie. Perfect combination of perfection.

But who is he lying to?

Taehyung only sighed as he looks at the medical results in front of him. 

Name: Kim Taehyung

Age: 23

"...... had been diagnosed with stage 3 cancer....."

 It was moments like this that makes Taehyung hated his own life. He knows he can never be able to get away with this. He would have accepted the fact already. Cancer had been his family's murderer, it's in their genes as Taehyung would want to believe. The percentage of him getting cancer was high too...

Only he chose not to believe in that.

"..."

He could handle it all honestly. Letting go of all this. His fortune. His job. His dreams. 

But how is he supposed to ask the love of his life to do the same?

It took a small pair of arms wrapped around his body to make Taehyung snapped out from his thoughts, the soft feeling of warmth wrapped arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter