Chapter 2 + Meeting the Unexpected

Billion Dollar Love (A Yoonmin AU)

The chatter was never ending, and neither was the large amount of excitement that spread through out the limo. Tae was chatting with Jungkook and Jimin was looking out the window. The drive was longer than anyone expected. About a hour had passed, and according to the driver, they were halfway there. 

A few more minutes, about thirty, had passes soon enough. And about everyone had already fallen asleep, leaving Jimin to me the only one awake. He began to sing to pass the time... 

내게 말해
너의 달콤한 미소로 내게
내게 말해
속삭이듯 내 귓가에 말해... 

He ended with the driver looking at him through the rearveiw mirror."Y-yes..?" 

"Huh?" The driver took a second to realize what he was doing. "Oh yeah. Your a good singer." He complemented. 

"oh. Thanks...I've been doing it for awhile." 

"No wonder your a natural." The driver smiled." Since you'll be living with me, my names Hoseok." 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jimin." Jimin gave Hoseok a soft smile, and he gave one back. Jimin then looked outside the window and saw the night sky, full of bright stars, and a shining moon. Its gave off a light bright enough for Jimin to see the cherry blossoms fall into the grass. Now thinking about it, they have been in the limo for about two hours." How close are we to getting there?" 

"About thirty minutes." 

"We've been here for about two hours. I don't think I can wait." 

"Just sit tight. Just know we will be there soon." 

*~*+*~* 

 Yoongi hanged onto the railing and walked down stairs to something that made his taste buds water. He allowed the smell and saw the huge table of food. Thirty- seven plates were spread out on the table, and were in front of a chair. Yoongi only nodded and snuck a breadstick into his mouth. 

A loud sizzling sound filled the kitchen, which scared Yoongi. He ran into the kitchen and saw six chefs working on the rest of the meal, and pasing back an fourth. 

"Oh! Mr. Min!" One of the chefs exclaimed after noticing Yoongi standing there. " We are touching up the main course for our guests arrival, which would be in about thirty minutes. Do you recommend a last minute orderve?" He asked. 

"No thank you... You can take your leave now." Yoongi said after they were done with the main course. The chefs bowed and took their leave. One of the butlers came and sat the main course out in the center of the table. 

" Oh there you are Yoongi! You always seem to be disappearing everywhere." A person a bit younger than Yoongi ran up to him and gave a small pat on the back. "Did anyone say when the orphans are coming?" 

" Chef Bailey said that they'll be here in like thirty minutes, so we have some time to kill." Namjoon was very excited to have new people live with them. 

Yoongi's watch then beeped and his reminder went off. Almost time. 

*~*+*~* 

Jimin felt someone shaking him, but he didn't want to see who it was. He only woke up when whoever was shaking him screamed in his ear. 

"AHH! He screamed." What was that for?!" 

"You wouldn't wake up to shaking, so that was the only option I could thing of" Taehyung said. " Sorry, but your the heavy sleeper here." 

"Ugh.." Jimin fallowed Taehyung outside the see a mansion, that seemed to be a huge castle. "God..." 

Seokjin said, " I would of never guessed it was this big.." while gazing off at the pearly white glow it gave off from the moonlight. 

Taehyung was holding onto Jungkook's arm in total shock. And Jungkook was in his shook mode. The poor bot was in so much pain from how hard Taehyung was holding onto his arm. They then saw a boy that seemed a bit older than them run down the stairs to greet them. 

"Hi1" Namjoon said and everyone said it back, except Seokjin who was a bit speechless at the person before him. "I live here, so I'm going to give the tour." 

"But why you? I thought Mr. Min was supposed to give us the tour himself?" Jimin asked. 

"Being the lazy he his, he is in his room. Just so you know, he hates being called 'Mr. Min' from people younger than him. He thinks it make him sound old." 

"And here is the entrance to the dining room! And out chefs have made a huge meal for you all~" Namjoon opened another pair of doors and right at the center of the room, there was a huge table with many different foods and drinks."Dig in!" 

-Chapter 2 Fin - 

A/N : These few chapters might be a bit boring in my opinion, but I promise that they will get better over time! Be sure to leave a comment and subscribe!