Welcome to Star's Cafe~!

Cafe War

"Annyeong haseyo! Welcome to Star's Cafe!" three beautiful girls greeted as a small group of adults came in. The adults smiled as they took a seat. A girl with blond hair approached to them, taking their order. Another girl who had black, long hair mopped the floor. Behind a counter, there was a similar girl with deer-like eyes.

"Yuri! I think you missed a spot!" the blond hair girl. called. Yuri mopped the floor the blond hair girl pointed at. 

"Thanks, Jessica!" Yuri thanked. Jessica gave her a beautiful smile and approached to Yoona.

"Hey, Yoona! We have an order! Five pieces of cheese cakes, 3 espressos, and 2 regular coffee," Jessica said.

"Got it," Yoona replied, turning around. She quickly sliced five equal pieces of cheese cakes. Carefully she placed them on the plate and started making the espressos and coffees. Once she was done, she placed them in a tray and gave them to Jessica.

"Thanks," Jessica smiled.

"No problem," Yoona smiled back. These three workers were best friends. Although they went to different schools and all, they managed to communicate with each other and make plans. They shared a special bond together, and worked with their hearts. That's why many people like to come to Star's Cafe-- because of the warmness they sense at the cafe. Yuri stopped mopping, wiping her sweat. Yoona approached to Yuri, taking her mop.

"I'll finish it from here," Yoona smiled. 

"Thanks, Yoong!" Yuri exclaimed, heading behind the counter. Everyone there was happy. Then, the manager, Mrs. Kim, came from her office. The three girls smiled widely.

"Hello, Mrs. Kim!" the three girls greeted with happiness. Mrs. Kim wasn't strict or mean at all. She had a very soft and warm heart; always smiling even though the bad times. 

"Hello Yoona, Yuri, and Jessica! How are you today?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"We're fine," Yuri answered. Mrs. Kim smiled.

"I'm glad. Well, you guys should get ready for school. I'll keep watch on the shop," Mrs. Kim said. The girls nodded, going to the bathroom to change into their school uniform. The first person to come out was Jessica. She looked in the mirror, checking her hair and adding a small amount of make-up. Yuri came out second, checking any wrinkles on her skirt. She fluffed her hair and smiled to herself. Lastly, Yoona came out. She wore a golden necklace that had a small heart locket. She opened the locket, making sure if her picture of her lost mother and father were there. 

"Aigoo~ Yoona-ah! You really need to check on that necklace every single time? How about your hair and stuff?" Yuri asked, looking through the mirror. Yoona shook her head.

"Ani, I'm fine. I treasure this locket a lot, Yuri. Nothing is more important to me than this locket," Yoona explained, rubbing the locket. Yoona's parents died from a car crash when she was very, very young. She found herself at the hospital, forgetting almost all her memory. She forgot her relatives, her family, her school, her friends, and some of her knowledge. Yoona was given this locket to keep her memory of her parents. That's why she treasures the locket.

"Sure, sure! Come on, you need to go to school," Jessica said, dragging her out of the restroom. The girls giggled as they walked out of the cafe. They chatted and gossiped about what was going on in their school. Soon, the three parted their ways to school. Never did they know that something amazing would happen when they came back from school...