Two

Pretty little colours

Taekwoon opens his eyes before looking around the bedroom that he shares with the two of his soulmates.It haven't been longer than four months since he and hakyeon met jaehwan but the three of them are already wrapped around each other's fingers.Taekwoon smiles to himself,getting up and kissing the tops of his soulmates heads.
Jaehwan's eyes cracks open and he grins lazily at taekwoon "You're already up?"
Taekwoon reaches forward and caresses jaehwan's hair fondly, "I need to get ready for work"
Hearing that,jaehwan pouts "I wanna work at your cafe too"
Grinning,taekwoon shakes his head "You should continue working at the animal shelter.I like them a lot"
"I know,If it's not because you and hakyeon hyung likes the animals so much,i would've already joined you guys at the cafe."
"Why are you guys so noisy.." Hakyeon mutters quietly,still laying at his spot on their shared bed.
"Yeon-ah,get up.We should get ready for work" Taekwoon gently runs his fingers through hakyeon's hair,making him smile and leans into his hand
"Let's just close the cafe for today.." Hakyeon half whines,trying to pull taekwoon back into bed with jaehwan and him
Jaehwan looks at hakyeon and then at taekwoon before doing his almighty puppy eyes "Yeah,Lets stay home today,woonie hyung~"
Laughing,taekwoon pulls his arms away from hakyeon gently before standing up and walking toward the bathroom "You know that wouldn't work on me,jyan."
Pouting at being refused,hakyeon turns to jaehwan before pulling him down to snuggle "You ,woonie.Fine,you can go to work by yourself hmp im not going!"
Taekwoon rolls his eyes before smiling fondly "Sure" Without waiting for a reply,taekwoon steps into the bathroom and locks the door.
Hakyeon and jaehwan just lays on the shared bed in silence,the sound of shower and their calmly even breathing the only sounds accompanying themy
"Are you seriously not going to go to work,hyung?" Jaehwan asks curiously,peering up at hakyeon's face as best as he can with his head laying on the said man's chest
Hakyeon closes his eyes gently before chuckling "i'd like to but I couldn't just let taekwoonie work alone,could i?"
Chuckling as well,jaehwan shakes his head gently "I guess not"
It was silent again before taekwoon steps out of the shower,smiling fondly at the sight of his two soulmates cuddling together 
At the sound of taekwoon getting out of the shower,hakyeon opens his closed eyes before catching taekwoon smiling fondly at jaehwan and him "Woonie" 
Taekwoon's smile grows as he locked eyes with hakyeon "Yeonie."
They staring didn't stop even though taekwoon is still half- and is still quite wet,water dripping down his body onto the floor.
"..what are you guys doing" Jaehwan sits up,looking at his mates sleepily "A staring contest?"
Taekwoon shakes himself out of his daze before smiling gently at jaehwan "I got distracted"
Hakyeon grins "By me!!You know how whipped he is for me~"
At that,jaehwan turns to face hakyeon "He's whipped for me as well.He's literally wrapped around my finger"
Hakyeon chuckles before pulling jaehwan into a hug "He's whipped for the both of us,baby"
Taekwoon scowls "and there goes my softness for you guys flying away"
Laughing,hakyeon gets up before pulling jaehwan up as well "Lets go shower"
Nodding,jaehwan follows hakyeon into the shower
"Don't do anything weird,we're short of time!" Taekwoon warns them,pointing
"We aren't that !" Hakyeon whines before closing the door
--
"Yeon-ah,some of our ingredients are almost finished.I think im going to go to the grocery store for a bit" Taekwoon informs before pulling his apron off
"What?Now?" Hakyeons asks,eyeing taekwoon
"Yeah,since there usually arent that many customers at this time.Tell sungjae to cover my shift for awhile while im out"
Hakyeon pouts but nods anyways as he bids taekwoon farewell with a soft peck on his lips.Smiling,taekwoon waves before rushing out of the door.
As soon as he's out of the cafe,taekwoon walks as fast as he can to the grocery store nearby,hoping that there really wouldn't be that many customers at the cafe
Taekwoon opens the door gently as he reaches the store before picking up a basket to put the groceries needed 
--
After making sure that he got all the things on the list,taekwoon walks to the counter and puts the basket gently before noticing that the man that's supposed to be managing the counter is dozing off on the chair next to the counter.
Sighing,taekwoon pokes the man's arm softly.Unsurprisingly,the guy didnt even move.Taekwoon scowls before poking the man again,harder this time.That seems to work as the worker jerks awake and looking around and rubbing his eyes "what.." 
Taekwoon continue to stare as the man still seems half-asleep and was about to reach out and poke him again when said man suddenly stands up and bown ninety degrees to taekwoon "Oh my god!Im sorry,i was just sitting there but i guess i felt  asleep oh god-" 
Taekwoon blushes and telling the guy to get up and to stop bowing to him and that its okay,he understands.The guy finally gets up and look straight into taekwoon's eyes before his eyes suddenly widens almost comically "holy am i dreaming?"
Taekwoon tilts his eyes questioningly,not understand what the man means 
"I- i cant believe my first meeting with my soulmate is here at a small grocery store,."
Taekwoon seems to pause for a second before the man's words register in his mind "I- soulmates? Us?!"
"What?You can't see the colours or something?" The guy laughs but stops immediately as he saw Taekwoon's expression "you really cant?"
Taekwoon sighs before shaking his head,everything is too confusing he couldn't even form a single word "..what's your name?"
The man smiles "Wonshik.Kim wonshik."
Taekwoon lets out a hum before smiling weakly "Im taekwoon"
"Uh..so like,this situation.." Wonshik awkwardly points between the two of them
Seeing wonshik's awkwardness,taekwoon smiles a little before rubbing his nape "Are you- uh,when are your work going to finish?"
"Um,one more hour.." Wonshik says as he checks the clock hanged on the wall just above the counter
"Ah then..can you come to the 'blue blossom' cafe just across the street?I'd be there,we can talk about this whole situation " taekwoon says gently before pointing to his basket "for now..can you just ring all my things?Im kinda in a hurry"
Wonshik jumps before going behind the counter and ringing taekwoon's items as quickly as he can "Sorry,i was distracted"
Smiling gently,taekwoon shakes his head "Its okay.I understand,it's not like this thing happens everyday in your life"
After paying,taekwoon jogs back to his cafe,frowning at the new situation he found himself in.
--
"Oh woonie!!You're away for so long~" hakyeon said without looking up from his phone "There were a lot of customers but they all went back alread-- what happened?Are you okay sweetie?"
Taekwoon startles as he suddenly feels hakyeon's cold fingers caressing his cheeks,not even noticing when hakyeon walks up to him "Im okay..just,something happened.Could you perhaps call jyan and tell him to come here by eight pm?"
Hakyeon is worried and curious but it doesnt looks like he'd get to know what happens any time soon so he nods and whips out his phone to call his other soulmate.
--
As soon as it reaches eight in the night,jaehwan comes into the cafe,looking both confused and bubbly "whats up?"
Hakyeon looks at taekwoon expectfuly,waiting for an answer as well 
Taekwoon shakes his head at the both of them "Let's wait for a little bit more"
Hakyeon and jaehwan shares an eye contact with each other confusingly before shrugging,trusting taekwoon to tell them everything when the time is right
They had been waiting in silence in the empty -since its already closed- cafe when the door suddenly rings again indicating that someone went in the cafe and hakyeon turns around and was about to tell the man that the store is closed but then taekwoon got up and waves at the man
"..um,taekwoonie,who's this?" Hakyeon asks,confused.
"Um..this is wonshik.Uh,wonshik-ah,you can sit here" taekwoon points at the seat opposite him,next to jaehwan who still looks blank and confused
Wonshik walks awkwardly to the table before setting himself down next to jaehwan and looking at taekwoon confusedly as well
"Wonshik,this is jaehwan and hakyeon.Hakyeon,jaehwan, this is wonshik" taekwoon introduces them briefly,feeling awkward himself
They nods to each other but looking at taekwoon again "well,um,wonshik-ah,hakyeon,jaehwan and i are..soulmates"
At that,wonshik's eyes widen "s- so you have two soulmates?"
"...now three" taekwoon whispers quietly but the other three still manages to catch his words
"Are you trying to say that wonshik here can see colours because of you too?" Hakyeon asks,his smile gentle
Taekwoon nods,not looking at neither of the three
"Hey,woonie hyung,its okay.We don't mind,as long as you're happy,we're happy as well" jaehwan said comfortingly,rubbing taekwoon's hand softly
Taekwoon finally looks up and saw the his two soulmates smiling gently at him,making him smile as well.Right after that,taekwoon looks at wonshik who still looks quite confused but his face gentle anyways 
"Wonshik,i can understand if you feels that this is too much or that you feel like you doesn't want to be with me so you dont have to force yourself to be-"
Wonshik's eyebrows rises and he shakes his head urgently "I didn't say anything,hyung"
Taekwoon looks at wonshik confusedly and wonshik chuckles,finding the man adorable "I- this is all very new to me so i might seem awkward but i know that i'd regret it if i let you go.I- i want to be with you.and with them"
Hakyeon and jaehwan grins at wonshik,making him unconsciously grinning as well
Taekwoon's eyes widen before he's suddenly pulled into a group hug by his now three soulmates
"Lets support each other a lot from now"
The other hums at hakyeon's words,smiling to themselves.
"...wonshik are you going to move in with us?" Jaehwan asks excitedly
Wonshik grins at jaehwan's adorableness before his words finally register "what?move in??To you guys house?"
Hakyeon nods before grinning as well 
"Can i?" Wonshik ask hesitently,not sure himself
Taekwoon,hakyeon and jaehwan immediately nods "Of course you can"
Wonshik grins, "Sure then!"
"Looks like we need to buy one more bed then"
"Should buy two,woon hyung takes so many spaces for himself even though he's thin"
"Its not my fault that my limbs are long!"
The three continues to bicker while wonshik settles with just watching and grinning happily
--
"Why the didnt you say that you snore?!" Jaehwan shrieks dramatically as the four of them eats breakfast at the table
"My snore isn't that bad!" Wonshik defends himself,pouting
"Isnt that bad my ,we woke up because of your tank-like snore last night!" Hakyeon said,joining in
"You guys are over reacting~!Taek hyung,tell them to stop" wonshik whines,looking at taekwoon hopefully
"...you really do snore loudly.i really thought there was a tank in the room last night" taekwoon says,grinning at wonshik
Hakyeon and jaehwan cackles,nodding at taekwoon approvingly
"if we knew your snore is that bad,we'd have just build a special sound prood room for you"
"Right,we shouldnt have invited him to move in"
Pouting wonshik glares at them "You guy have been telling me to move in for months and now that i did,you guys are complaining"
"We are just joking" Taekwoon grins at wonshik "we are glad that you're here now,shik."
"Im glad im here too"