One

Pretty little colours

Taekwoon sighs as he look around his new dorm,wishing that he doesnt get any roomates even though he knows that's impossible.Taekwoon was about to lie down on his bed and get some sleep as he had already packed out his things when he hears someone knocking on the door.
Taekwoon pouts to himself,guessing that the person knocking is his roomate.He walks lazily to the door before opening the door to meet with a guy with golden honey skin -which looks good on him but taekwoon would rather die than admit that- and raven hair that looks soft and fluffy.The guy is almost as tall as taekwoon,only some centimetres below him.
The raven haired guy looks up from his phone,smiling and opening his mouth to greet taekwoon when he suddenly stopped talking and just stood there staring at taekwoon.
Taekwoon furrows his eyebrows and watches awkwardly as the guy continues to gapes at him.
Out of the blue,Taekwoon is suddenly tackled into a bear hug that makes him stumble and fell down the floor.Taekwoon groans in confusion,opening his eyes to see that the raven haired guy has his head buried into taekwoon's chest.Taekwoon watches closely and notices the guy shaking.
"What--"
The guy looked up with tears pouring down his face before realising that they're still on the floor.He stood up and offers his hand to taekwoon,grinning.Taekwoon accepts the hand hesitantly,still confused with the whole thing.
"Hey,im cha hakyeon!Sorry for tackling you like that" Hakyeon smiles at taekwoon,his eyes still a little glassy "its just that.The colours are really pretty.Our world was black and white for a long time so when it burst into colour,i was a little..excited and surprised"
Taekwoon stares at hakyeon,shocked "What..?Colours.." He looks around him but still sees black and white and not even a hint of colour to it
Hakyeon nods,looking confusedly at taekwoon "You-- you cant..see the colours..?"
Taekwoon looks at hakyeon before the realisation sink in,he laughs humourlessly before sitting down on the floor,feeling weak.Taekwoon shakes his head in disbelief "I waited so long to find my soulmate and when i did,i still cant see colours..?"
Hakyeon hurriedly sits infront of taekwoon and pulling him into a hug "Hey,it's okay.Im not sure what's happening as this is my first time too but we can work this out...uh..?"
Taekwoon sniffs and lets out a little chuckle before huggin hakyeon back hesitantly "It's Jung Taekwoon."
Hakyeon grins "Taekwoonie!"
Taekwoon smiles to himself,glad that hakyeon is at least accepting and doesn't question anything too much.
He's actually glad his soulmate is cha hakyeon.
--
"Don't you want to check it on the internet or something,hakyeon?I've been wondering why you didn't.It's been months." Taekwoon looks up at hakyeon who's scrolling his phone while spooning taekwoon.
Hakyeon looks down at Taekwoon and smiles "Do you want to,woonie?"
Taekwoon frowns to himself,thinking for a tiny bit of time before shaking his head "I don't.I..dont want to know why im like this"
Hakyeon grins and kissed the top of taekwoon's head "Then I wouldn't too.If it doesn't concern you then it shouldn't concern me too.Plus it's not making you get advantages right?Aside from you not having things that's not in the colour black anyways."
"Hey!Chansoo said black suits me"
Hakyeon looks at Taekwoon,frowning a little "Chansoo who?"
Taekwoon smiles to himself knowingly,sensing that hakyeon is getting jealous at the mention of another boy "Oh..Just my crush from highschool"
Hakyeon fake gasps "How dare you talk about crushes when you're with me,your soulmate"
Taekwoon shrugs and grins at hakyeon's antics.Hakyeon smiles as well and ruffles taekwoon's hair lovingly,knowing that Taekwoon is not serious and said that just to tease with him."So.chansoo who,seriously?"
"My bestfriend from highschool.He met his soulmate during middle school and told me i fit the colour black.So he bought me a lot of black coloured things"
Hakyeon nods "Black really does suits you.But everything in your closet is black and white before i decided to take care of your appearance."
"What's my shirt colour right now?" Taekwoon looks down at his shirt,only seeing the colour black and white,he lets out a frustrated sound and pouts to himself.
"It's dark blue" Hakyeon said,caressing taekwoon's hair,sensing that Taekwoon is still frustated that he cant see colours despite already meeting hakyeon,his soulmate.
"Is the colour pretty?"
Hakyeon smiles "Everything on you looks pretty"
--
Taekwoon looks up from his phone when the the rings,showing that someone entered the cafe.Taekwoon stands up and heads to the counter,sighing and praying that his part time job would just end now as he have a lot of assignments to be finished.
"Hello,welcome to the Navy&shining gold cafe,what'd you like to order?" Taekwoon says,looking at the guy with big eyes and a pretty nose.
The guy looks up to but stays silent as well,gaping.
Taekwoon looks at the guy,confused.Feeling the scene quite familiar.Taekwoon laughs humourlessly,scratching the back of his neck awkwardly "Are..you okay?"
"Isn't..isn't the colours pretty?" The guy said,smiling brightly at taekwoon,giddy.
Taekwoon's eyes widen "The-- The colours you said?"
"Yeah,They're pretty." The guy smiled as he looks around "I didnt know i wear such a..weird coloured shirt,ew."
Taekwoon's knees goes weak as he listens to the guy,feeling his eyes going glassy
"Im jaehwan by the way-- Why are you crying?" Jaehwan looks at taekwoon,suprised and worried
"Im sorry,im so sorry." Taekwoon sobs,kneeling down behind the counter,hiding his face on his knees
Jaehwan walks hurriedly behind the counter as well,kneeling next to taekwoon "Why are you apologising?You-- you made me see colours,not make me go blind"
Taekwoon shakes his head,still sobbing "You don't deserve this,oh my god."
Jaehwan knits his eyebrows together in confusion,opening his mouth to reply when someone suddenly comes behind the counter as well and kneeling infront of taekwoon worriedly
"Woonie,what happened?Why-- why are you crying?" Hakyeon pulls taekwoon into a hug before glaring at jaehwan "what did you do?"
Taekwoon pushes hakyeon away gently upon hearing him talking to the guy "Hakyeon,it's not like that.."
Jaehwan looks between the two,still feeling as confused as ever "Whats happening?"
Taekwoon sighs,wiping his tears away and standing up, "Let's go home.I'll explain there"
Jaehwan and hakyeon stands up,both not having a clue to what's going on but nodding anyways 
"What about your work woon?" Hakyeon asked,holding taekwoon's arm,making jaehwan eyes them suspiciously and feeling a weird feeling inside his stomach.
"I-- i'll call the boss at home" taekwoon said,still feeling a little weak.Taekwoon looks at jaehwan and smiles apologetically, "Sorry for breaking down like that,jaehwan.Im taekwoon"
Jaehwan smiles at taekwoon,shaking his head "Im still confused,but it's okay,taekwoon"
--
"So...you guys are..soulmates?" Jaehwan asked,frowning "but taekwoon can't see colours but you can?"
Hakyeon nods,frowning as well "Yeah.Is it the same with..you?"
Jaehwan looks around before nodding "Everything's in colour."
Taekwoon sighs "Everything's still black and white for me"
Jaehwan looks at taekwoon and smiles "It's okay!You have us to rely on"
"Well at least now i have someone who can take care of woonie when im not here!" Hakyeon said,grinning at jaehwan "woon can be a little clingy"
Jaehwan grins as well,nodding "i can see that"
Groaning,taekwoon glares at the two of his soulmates "Im still here,bastards"
The both of them laughs and pulls taekwoon into a group hug,feeling content
"It may be too early,but are you moving in with us?" Taekwoon asks after the two finally lets him go
"Ooh,already being clingy i see" Jaehwan said,pinching taekwoon's cheeks
Taekwoon swats jaehwan's hands away,grumbling "Why are my soulmates so annoying"
Laughing,jaehwan ruffles taekwoon's hair "If you guys want me to,then sure!"
"Of course we want you to!" Hakyeon said,hugging jaehwan "With you here,it'd be ,ore fun and we can tease woonie together"
Jaehwan smiles at hakyeon,nodding giddily "it'd be fun!"
"I hate you guys" Taekwoon said,pouting and stomping into his and hakyeon's room
"He loves us" hakyeon whispers,grinning
Jaehwan grins as well,leaning into hakyeon "He loves us."