Epilogue

A Gift(DREAMCATCHER)

 

150fe14072983da030766021284.jpg

One Year Later...

Jiu sat on the chair and looked at a photo of her and sisters when they still young, with their parents at the home in Korea. She missed all the moments when they were still live in there. The butler saw Jiu and approached her.

"Miss Jiu, what are you doing?" asked the butler.

"Ouh, nothing. I just looked at this old photo. I missed mom, dad and the house." said Jiu.

"I see, how about we visit Korea when the school's summer break start?" the butler gave his suggestion to Jiu. She agreed.

"Let's go tell the other, they will like it."

When the summer breaks already started, the girls came to Korea and went to their old home. The sisters taught when they arrived at the house, it will be messy but it's not. The house was still okay, like someone was lived there and took care of the house.

"Hey Jiu, is someone live here now?" asked Sua.

"Yeah, I let someone lived here and asked him to take care of the house." said Jiu.

"Who, unnie?" Yoohyeon and the others were curious who is the mysterious person that lived in their house.

"I think you know who it is, Yoohyeon." Jiu chuckled softly and pressed the door bell as its rang.

Suddenly, a mysterious person opened the front door. The girls were shocked as they knew that familiar face.

"Welcome home everyone." The mysterious person welcomed them nicely.

"Namjoon!?"
~~~~~~~~~~~

A day before the girls had moved away, Jiu spook with Namjoon, alone. She offered him to start his new life in the house and take care of it. She promised that she and the girls will come and visit him. She also told him to not let Yoohyeon know about it. Namjoon agreed with the offer and the rules. After the girls drove away, he already lived in the house and keep his promise.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Namjoon? But how?" said Handong.

"I'm asked him to let him stay and take care of the house." said Jiu.

"Is my bike still okay?" said Siyeon.

"Yeah, already been repaired." said Namjoon.

"Awesome!" Siyeon felt happy when she heard that her bike still working after one year without her favourite bike.

"Jiu unnie, you're genius." Dami and Gahyeon showed thumbs up.

"Thank you. So Namjoon, may we come in?"

"Yeah of course, it's your house too." The girls went inside the house except Yoohyeon. Namjoon and Yoohyeon just stared at each other eyes.

"Hey..." Namjoon gave a soft smile to his girlfriend. Yoohyeon came near to him and suddenly punched his chest.

"This is for you didn't call and text me for one year!" Yoohyeon was mad as she started to cry.

"I'm sorry..." Namjoon felt very sorry. Yoohyeon suddenly wrapped her arms around Namjoon's neck and kissed him. Namjoon didn't care as he pulled her close to him and kept their liplock. They finally broke the kiss.

"That's was because I miss you." said Yoohyeon. They were smiled together.

"Hey lover birds, do you guys want to come in or want to spend your date outside?" Siyeon shouted from the house as Yoohyeon and Namjoon can heard it.

"Let's go." They held their hands together and went inside the house.