Chapter 18: Strong In Weakness

A Gift(DREAMCATCHER)

 

150c444c263d83a5810293379602.jpg

Mom... Dad...
Sua... Siyeon...
Handong... Yoohyeon...
Dami... Gahyeon...

I'm sorry...
~~~~~~~~

The red thunderstorms had struck into Jiu. Her eyes were all red, full of tears, dropping down and her body was surrounded by thunderstorms.

"What the hell was that power!?" Kai looked like he was shocked on what happened on Jiu. He didn't stand there as he ran with super speed and tried to attack Jiu when suddenly the thunderstorms struck down and almost hit him, like it gave a warning.

"Sh*t, this gonna be harder than I thought ." Kai told himself.

Jiu unleashed her storms from her hands, but the shape looked different, kind of like two thunderstorms blades appeared. Kai quickly got up and used the shadows hands and attacked Jiu. Without hesitated, Jiu used her blade and cut the shadows, just only one slash.

Jiu looked at Kai with her angry face appeared. She groaned and used her lightning speed as she disappeared one side to another, tried to make Kai confused.

Kai used the flame balls and threw it to Jiu, but she avoided using her lightning move. Jiu was fast so Kai couldn't detect where she was. Suddenly, Jiu had appeared from his back and slashed him. He was shocked and flew away but Jiu didn't stop as she used her lightning speed and appeared at Kai's back and slashed him again and again. Kai tried to use the shield to avoided, but Jiu was too powerful as the shield was cracked and managed to attack him.

While the war was still continued, someone had woke up from unconscious. She saw that Jiu was fought with Kai, alone. She also realized that Jiu had a different power, not usually that she always see it before.

"Is that Jiu's power? Why it's different," Sua mumbled curious. She realized that her dream catcher mark had gone from her hand, because Kai already took her 'gift'.

Sua saw that her other sister already woke up from unconsciousness. She stood up ran to her sister.

"Siyeon, are you alright?" asked Sua.

"Are we already dead or what?" said Siyeon.

"No, we still alive. Come, let's wake the others." Sua held Siyeon's hand and tried to stand up. They went to their sisters and woke up them. Handong, Yoohyeon and Gahyeon already woke up. Lastly, they went to Dami and Namjoon though they knew that Dami was already dead because of the gunshot. Gahyeon checked for a pulse on Namjoon's hand, it was still beating. He just passed out. The girls watched the fight between Jiu and Kai as they couldn't help their oldest sister because they already lost their 'gift'.

"I never seen Jiu have that power before," said Handong.

"Everyone, look at Jiu unnie's eyes. It's red." Gahyeon pointed at Jiu. The girls saw it too.

"It's same when Dami got her 'gift' before, right?" said Siyeon. The girls just shook their heads and didn't know because it was a bit different.

Jiu and Kai still fought each other but Kai already got too many injuries, but he still can fight due to healer power that healed his wounds. He became weak and tired because he used all the powers while Jiu was still energetic as she already been recharged, but her heart was broken inside because she thought that she had lost all people that she loved.

"I will kill you!!" Jiu yelled with a sorrowful voice at Kai and continued chase him. She used thunder balls and attacked Kai. He avoided it but the more he used the powers, the more weak he will be. Till he can't avoid it anymore, the thunderstorm balls finally hit him.

Kai felt the electrics shocked throughout his body, like almost blew out. He finally fell down on the ground and his eyes were just a blur. He saw a red lightning appearance towards him.

Jiu didn't let Kai die just like that as she forced him to stand up, and she chocked him up, just like when she saw Kai did on Yoohyeon.

"Please Jiu.. You won.. I gave up.." said Kai as he already gave up on Jiu.

"Your mercy can't make my sisters back to life again!" Jiu still can't forgive Kai. Her anger already been controlling her. She released her thunder from her feet and kicked him up. He flew up and saw Jiu appeared from his back and kicked him again.

The girls watched the scene, but they can't see it clearly because it was so fast. Jiu still kick Kai away and finally he fell down hard on the ground. He coughed till he spat his bloods from his mouth. Jiu came near to Kai as she sat on him and released her thunder from her fists.

"This is for my parents!" She punched Kai on his face.

"This is for Namjoon!" She punched him again.

"This is for my sisters!" She continued punching him, again and again. Kai was already knocked down. All the powers that Kai took had been back to the sisters. The girls saw their dreamcatcher marks had been appeared back on their hands.

Jiu stood up, tears had fall down. She covered her face and cry, she blamed herself and it didn't stop. She hoped that she will meet her sisters again. Suddenly, she heard someone with familiar voices called her name.

"Jiu unnie!" Jiu saw her sisters run to her. Her red eyes were gone and turned to normal back. She was glad that her sisters were still alive and tried to run back but unfortunately, someone had stabbed from her back with claws.

The blood came out from her body. Jiu tried to turn her back and saw Kai was stabbed her. He pulled his claw from Jiu's stomach and put his hand on her head. He finally achieved his goal, kill Jiu and took her 'gift'.

"Finally, Jiu's power had been mine!" Kai released Jiu's thunder power from his body. He picked up Jiu and used the thunder blades and stabbed Jiu again.

"Jiu unnie, no!" Gahyeon yelled at Kai, told him to stop. The girls can't watch anymore as they were shocked they watched Jiu had been stabbed by Kai without mercy. She fell down on the ground and didn't wake up anymore. Kai did the last move on Jiu, stabbed her and left the thunder blade on her stomach.

"I told you, you can't kill me!" Kai yelled at Jiu, laughed at the dying body as he felt satisfied with his revenge for Seulgi.

His victory had been interrupted when someone flew him up and threw him to the wall till break into the old building. He didn't expect that someone was attacked him. He stood up but then, someone had kicked his face from the short range. He can't see who did that cause she was like invisible.

"Yeah you're right, my sister can't kill you. But we will gonna kill!!" said that girl and revealed herself in front of Kai.

End of Chapter 18