Chapter 3^^

The one and only....

After Hyesun said that, you started to get scared.

Mrs. Kim: Alright, so you add this to that and you get….______ why don’t you answer this?

You: umm….the answer is…umm….169!

Mrs. Kim: good, pay more attention next time ok?

You weren’t really paying attention because of Hyesun. You’re scared that she’s going to do something to you.

Mrs. Kim: We’re almost done with this class. Why don’t you go to your assigned seats for the next period?

Everybody stood up and moved to their assigned seats for the next class. Once again, you went in front at the class since you didn’t have a seat. Hyesun comes up to you.

Hyesun: (whispers) you don’t have a seat huh? Maybe you shouldn’t be here, shouldn’t you be back in America?

She walks back to her seat. You look at her and she gave you a look saying “what?”

Mrs. Kim: Is Hyesun causing trouble again?

You: Huh? What do you mean?

Mrs. Kim: Since you just transferred here, you might not know yet. Hyesun is always picking on “new” people. There probably isn’t a kid in this class or maybe even in the whole school that Hyesun haven’t picked on. But don’t worry, just be tough around her, she won’t do anything harmful.

You: Are you sure?

Mrs. Kim: yes, very. She may look like a big bully, in fact she is, but once you get to know her better, she is actually pretty nice. She’s really nice to animals. I have to go now. Bye.

You: by sem (teacher)

She’s nice only to animals though….im a human, not a animal

BRIIIIIIINGGGGG The 2nd period bell ring.

30 seconds later, A old man came in.

Man: Annyeong….you are?

You: I’m the transfer student, *bows* Serena Lin

Man: Transfer student? Ahh I remember now. I’m Mr. Jang

You: Annyeonghasayo Mr. Jang

Mr. Jang: Let’s see….you don’t have a seat yet so….why don’t you sit…next to…Nana?

You: Where is Nana?

Mr. Jang; Nana, Raise your hand!

You see a hand go up and you started to walk towards the hand. You see a empty seat next to a really pretty girl.

You: ummm are you Nana..?

Girl:  nae, I’m Nana...You’re ______ right?

You: yea

You sat down and started to think have I see her somewhere? She looks familiar and wow she’s so pretty.

You: umm…have I seen you before?

Nana: I don’t know but maybe…cuz I’m a trainee from SM ENT.

You: Ahh I remember now I was once a SM trainee so…

Nana: Jinjja?

You: Nae, but I got kicked out so yea

Nana: awww but now you’re a Starship trainee right?

You: Yea, I hope I won’t get kicked out again

Nana: don’t worry, you wont, you’re so pretty

You: if you wanna talk about pretty, you’re prettier

Nana: you sure ‘bout that?

Mr. Jang: ______, Nana! Stop talking

Classmates: kekeke

Nana: Mianhae

You: Mianhae