Twins?!

Where Dreams Have No Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Twins!?

Kris was helping Zitao clean up in the big house while Jongin and Sehun dejectedly sits quietly inside the office. They were practically glaring at each other and muttering something under their breaths as they wait for the Camp director and his husband finish.

"You know what?" Sehun shoots him a death stare.

"What?"

"This is all your fault." Jongin points at himself at Sehun's accusation.

"My fault?" He asks, annoyed voice seeps in. "How can this be my fault? You were the one who planned that prank did you not?!"

"You started it!" Sehun snaps back. He crosses his arms. Jongin taken aback makes a sound. 

"What I did was harmless!" rolling his eyes, he continued. "Compared to what you did, it was a disaster!"

Sehun stood up, he doesn't want to hear nor see Jongin's face so he decides to punch his look alike, but even before his knuckles ends up at his face, he was stopped by Kris. He sinks down on his seat. What? He was afraid. He was only 11 and Kris was a giant to him. 

"I leave you two for a minute then you start fighting again?" Kris asks, there was a bit of angry tone in his voice. "Pack your bags." Kris said, Jongin and Sehun shot him a look.

"Why?"

"Are you sending us home?" Jongin asks in a sad tone.

Kris rolls at his eyes. He doesn't feel any sentiment towards the kids since he saw what happened to his poor baby Zi. "Of course." Kris sits on his swivel chair by and places his hands on the table. He stares at the two. "What you two did was spontaneous, but I can't have two brothers fighting over something petty in my camp." 

"We're not brothers!" The two shouts simultaneously.

"Brothers, look a like, doppelganger—  i don't care." Kris leans on the table, staring at Sehun and Jongin. "I'm calling your parents, we'll be sending you home." he says, reaching for the telephone. 

"No!" Sehun pleads. He doesn't want to go home yet, he hasn't had that much fun yet.

"This is my first summer camp, don't send me home!" Jongin reasons out.

"Why would I listen to kids who played a prank on my husband?" Kris shots them a look. The two deflates on their seat. He starts dialing the contact numbers but Zitao comes into the room and stops him.

"Stop—" Zitao glares at the two. "Let's just send them into the isolation cabin. They need to learn their lesson." Since Kris cannot defy his husband. He drops the phone call and stands up. 

"Well?" Jongin and Sehun stare up at him. "You heard him. Pack your bags. We're sending the two of you to the isolation cabin."

 

~*~

 

"This is ridiculous!" Jongin mutters under his breath as he carries three of his luggage as they hike up into the mountain. He glares at Park Sehun who was struggling on himself in front of him. It's his fault. If he hadn't done that overboard prank! 

Their first night was a disaster. It was composed of him and Sehun fighting over the lights. Their beds were at the both ends of the cabin. Both had a light switch beside them. That night, Sehun wanted to sleep but Jongin was writing. They ended up fighting over the light switch. Flicking them on and off. 

"This is a disaster!" Jongin shouts.

"Stop being a boar and sleep! It's night time, close the lights!" Sehun flicks the lights off, but Jongin turns them on again. He groans.

"Shut up! I'm writing!" Sehun throws him a pillow hard on the face. Jongin doesn't retaliate because god knows that he doesn't want to stoop down on his level. So instead he glares at the boy. 

There are a lot of things that happened inside the cabin. They kept pissing off each other. There was one time Sehun trashed Jongin's side because he knew that Jongin hid his toy pinku pinku and they argued for several hours. To the point that Sehun locked the cabin when Jongin decided to step out for a while and go to the big house to get some popsicle sticks. 

There was a time too that Jongin tripped Sehun by playing with the shoelaces of his sneakers when they were playing foot volleyball with the others. It sent everyone into a fit of laughter and Sehun did not back down, he threw mud at Jongin and a mud fight had started. Which they got in trouble again, but they were given a chance since Zitao was nice and told his husband that they were just having fun. 

But today, it was seemingly quiet and peaceful if it wasn't for the storm. Everyone was indoors. Sehun was posting up postcards and pictures on the side of his wall while Jongin was playing with his cards. Sehun sighed. He was bored and tired. He sees Jongin and sighs again. He was not in the mood to play pranks. The two 11 year olds had their own thing at the moment. It was peaceful. 

A sudden gust of wind blows by Sehun's window, sending his stack of photos flying into the air.  Sehun screams,and tried to save them, but he was unable to do it, so he tries to close the window. He struggles. Jongin sees him and tries to help him They both struggle.

"Oh, gosh, it's stuck." Jongin mutters, pushing harder with Sehun pulling harder until they close it.

"Thanks." Sehun says,he smiles at Jongin genuinely for the first time, then he drops on the ground to pick up his scattered belongings on the floor.,

"Your welcome," Jongin replies and helps Sehun pick up his postcards. "Oh, here's your — what's his name?" He asks. Jongin finds pinku pinku on the floor and gives it Sehun.

"Oh, pinku pinku." Sehun takes it with a smile.

"Any of your pictures ruined?" Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter