Chapter {17} part 1

My Hater Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook’s POV 

“not of a big of a deal Jungkook-ah honey you killed 3 people  that is not normal what’s so ever no matter what the circumstances is” my mom said looking at me. “They were going to kill Jimin mom I just couldn’t let that happen either kill or be killed that’s all for me no in between” I said looking at her and she just fell into her knees with shocked face.

“ Jungkook-ah do you even know what it means to be a true Alpha once you have triggered that killer instinct it’s never going to stop do you know why they got rid of them all of them because they are dangerous” she said with tears.

”so I am dangerous?” I said looking at my mom and the rest of my family. “ no honey I am just saying that I don’t want to lose you and I know that you are nothing like them” she said looking at me grabbing my hand. “ like them? You mean like my birth parents?” I said looking at her.

”No honey I didn’t mean it like that” she said, “maybe I should just go I don’t want to bring any danger to you guys since I am after all a True Alpha” I said sounding irritated and got out of my moms grip and walked out the room. 

“Hey Jungkook-ah you can’t just run off like that” Jimin said pulling my arm back as I angry jerked it off making him fall down losing grip.

I turned around to find the fallen Jimin scared on the ground with a horrified face looking at me I tried to help him out but he scooted back not realizing my eyes were red my killer instinct was on. “ I am so sorry Jimin” I said backing away and ran off in the other direction.

____________________________________________________

Jimin POV 

“ I am so sorry Jimin” is all I heard before Jungkook ran off those eyes they looked like they were ready to kill I was scared for my soul my  mate was some one so dangerous what if he kills me out of anger hopefully he doesn’t kill anyone else. I slowly got up almost trembling on my step as I walked in back to the house.

“Where is Jungkook”everyone asking me I was still shaking from what I just saw “ I d-don’t know” I said under my breath. “Jimin are you okay? What happened to Jungkook” his mom said looking at me as everyone else waiting for an answer.

”I don’t know he ran off he was so scary it looked like he would have killed me right on the spot his eyes we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter