Chapter {14}

My Hater Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook

Me and Jimin arrived at the school and parked our cars I got of mine after finding a parking space and walked over to Jimin's car and opened the door for him he gets out and interwine our hands together closing the door behind him. We began to walk to the school front building and everyone was looking at us and whispering  we decided to ignore it so we just walked inside.

I spotted Yoongi Hyung and Jimin sw Tae who was standing at Jimin's locker I gave Jimin a peck before departing with each other I waved him to as he waved and walked towards Tae direaction and I went to Yoongi Hyung as he just waved at me I walked to him and gave  him a bro handshake.

" So you and little Jimin? are you guys a thing now?" Yoongi Hyun said " well yeah started yesterday" I said scracting the back of my head smiling awkwardly. "wow Jungkook you growing up but I guess this was the right time?" He said looking at me " Yeah it turns out he liked me too I worried about nothing" I said smiling" Dude thats great you found your soulmate well I mean well you know what I mean you finally get to be with im after all" he said smiling at wide.

" I am happy for you best friend I cant believe you growing up my little Kookie" He pulling me into a hug as I hugged him back " Hyung the most embarrsingthing happened to me today" I said looking at me " why what happened?" he said looking at me.

" this morning Jimin saw me full like it was an accident gosh it was so embarrsing" I said making myself red like the heck " What really?" he said starting to laugh " its not funny I am being serious" I said looking at him as he was still laughing. 

"ok okay I will stop" he said trying hard not to laugh "we should head to class now" I said as he nodded his head and we started walking off to class.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin

I walked towards Tae who was standing at my locker " I am sorry!" we both said at the same time and ended up laughing a little " I am sorry what I said yesterday I was out of line" Tae said " its fine I was out of line too I should have told you I mean you are my bestfriend and its wrong of me not to tell you about Jungook" I said looking at him.

" come on lets forget about what happened yesterday" I said as he nodded and we headed outside to my car. We got in my car and I drove out of the drive way and into the road.

" I see that Jungkook let you hangout with me" he said " what is that supposed to mean you make it seem like he doesnt let me see you" I said taking it as an offend " well you been distant with me ever since you became friends with that long earred boy" he said " that long earred boy name is Chanyeol" I said looking at him and than back on the road.

" why didnt you just tell me?" he said " I didnt tell you because I know how you dont like Jungkook cause he was always bullying you so I couldnt bring myself to tell you just yet I was gonna tell you though" I said looking at him and than back on the road. " when was that gonna be when you two are married?" he said looking at me.

" come on Tae dont be like that this day was supposed to be us two and catch up" I said still looking at the road " I dont feel like doing this anymore just take me home" he said looking out of the window. I hit the brakes on my car and parked on the side of the road. " look Tae stop acting like you are any better whenever I asked you if you wanted to come over to my house  you would said oh I cant I am busy so dont act like you are the only victim" I said looking at him.

"Look I know ok a lot has been going on these pass few days okay" he said " whats that bruise on your arm" I said seening a dark bruise " nothing I fell okay" he sai

d looking at the window. " this does not look like someone who fell Tae whats going on is there something you not telling me?" I said looking at him. " its nothing okay" he said not looking at me. " I hope yout father is not beating you again?" I said looking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter