Third

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What? Unreasonable? Jiyong, you knew right from the start that is my dream. All my life I've been working hard to achieve this and you want me to reject to stay here with you?"

Dara doesn't know how to feel, anger or disappointment, she couldn't put into words her feelings with what's happening right now.

"Exactly! Stay with me. You won't need anything I could give you your personal plane if you want to be constantly flying."

"You're ridiculous! This whole thing is ridiculous! do you actually think that's my reason in applying? Just to FLY?" 

Her breath hitched because she's so close in losing her mind and might make a scene.

"Isn't that the reason why you applied in that crap job?

 

"CRAP??!?!?!?!" Dara took a deep breath and look at her supposed boyfriend. She knows that somewhere her sweet Jiyong would understand her.

"I'm sorry I know you're shocked with my news and being in a long distance relationship gives you doubt and worry but Ji", grabbing the man's hand, "THIS is my dream. It is something I can only achieve by myself because I worked hard for it. No one can just give it to me as if I'm asking for a birthday gift. I assure you, you're the only one I love. Can't you just understand and support me??"

 

"I refuse. You either choose me or that ty job. May I remind you there are a lot of girls vying for my affection and I won't hesitate to replace you if you decided to leave." He was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter