Rendez-vous

Rendez-vous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bright cool spring breeze blew my face several times as I arrived in the suburb area. I was greeted by a post-guard on the gate who allowed me to enter. I looked around the place - it's such a view to see the facility up close. The room in which I was waiting and seated were full of people chattering, smile, and laughter. As I was immersed with the warm ambiance, my shoulder were touched softly from the back.

"Kyuhyuna, you came..."

I turned around and saw the familiar face I've been knowing for 12 years with his signature of bright smile. My body was naturally moved closer and embraced him tightly. "Uhmmm...I came..." There are some distinct differences with him. He's still petit to me but his body's getting sturdier. Well I'm not surprised if he has abs too since he did all the physical military training. And the other noticeable thing is the overflowing charisma from the 3-green badges on his shoulder indicating his military rank. I smiled to him upon releasing him from the tight embrace. "Should I call you sergeant Ryeowook now?" partly to see his amusing reaction I've been longing for, but on the other side, because I feel so proud of his achievement.

"Don't be silly,” he lightly hit my shoulder. “How have you been? Let’s be seated~" 

We were sitting down and continuing our conversation.

"Never been better. How about you? You seem more vacant now.”

“Yes, thankfully. That’s why I eventually can see you today, Kyuhyuna. Great to see you healthy…” I’m getting used to him saying he’s happy seeing me healthy since unlike him who’s rarely getting sick, I’m getting sick easily. Therefore he’s often worried about my health condition. “How’s your work in public service? You haven’t told me much about it. Tell me more~”

As per his request, I then told him a lot about my current life, work, and also my future plan. Sharing my stories is becoming my habit since I’ve been joining Super Junior and one of my favorite moments when I’m with Ryeowook. Having him listened to me is constantly soothing my soul.

“You’ve been always doing your best and plan-oriented. Look far how you’ve come! I’m always impressed with your hard-working,” he grabbed my hand and smiled sincerely to me.

“Thank you, Ryeowooga. You know, when you appeared on the article of HIM magazine last time, my colleagues were suddenly swarming around me and asking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter