Chapter 22 Torn

Being A Fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why did you do that to my friend?”

“It’s your punishment, no human should know about your real identity.”

“It’s unfair and she doesn’t deserve that... I should be the one who must be punished.”

“You’ve been punished, erasing your very existence in the memories of the person you care about. It may be harsh, but it must be done.”

 

“What do you mean?”

“You’ve been reawakened... it’s time for you to return.”

“Why do I have to leave them? What will happen to my family and friends?”

“We are your real family and friends... they will forget you eventually. “

“Mind reset again?”

“One way or another, it must be done.”

--------

“What’s wrong, Love?”

Taemin hugged Hellen from behind.

“You’ve been different for the past few days; did Jin do something to you?”

Five days has passed already and Hellen hasn’t decided what she should do.

Hellen sighed and held both Taemin’s hands tightly.

“Love, I’m fine... I’m just stressed with my studies lately... You don’t have to worry.”

Taemin turned Hellen, putting her arms around his shoulders, and then hugging her closer.

“I’m always here for you... I could help with your studies, if you want me to.”

Hellen hugged Taemin, as she snuggled closer to Taemin’s neck.

Taemin knew something’s wrong with Hellen, but chose to ignore it and not to pressure her.

“I love you, Hellen Gray.”

*”Stop... I don’t deserve you.”*

“I love you and will always do... Always remember that, Love.”

*”How will I let you go, if you kept on saying these things?”*

Hellen stepped back a bit and held Taemin’s face with her hands.

“Can you close your eyes for a bit?”

Taemin smiled at her and closed his eyes.

“I love you too, Taemin Lee.”

*”I love you so much, and it hurts to let you go. If only I could be with you forever, but I can’t.”*

Hellen kissed Taemin’s left eye, and then his right eye.

“I will always remember how these eyes look at me lovingly, wherever I go.”

She kissed his nose.

“I will always remember how you love to smell my hair, whenever you hug me from behind.”

She held both of his hands and kissed it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter