Don’t You Love Me..?

Let's Not Fall In Love

Jungkook getting of from his car that parked in front of a fancy restaurant then taking flower bouquet from the back, someone waiting for him there. He is walking to her with smile then give the flowers to her,
“Sorry for making you wait,” he said Junghwa smile to him, “let’s eat.”
“Don’t you love me?,” she suddenly asked when he just start eating, Jungkook look surprised, “you never said that to me so I don’t know, but you accepted me as your girlfriend, so I thought you love me, but I guess it’s not love,” Jungkook looking at her with curious face, what’s wrong with her “why you come there by yourself? With a cake?,” she asked, when she asked about cake then he know it that she is talking about that day when he come to Yerim’s shop with birthday cake,
“How did you know about that?,” then she taking her phone from her back and show him picture of him standing in front of Yerim’s shop, “did you stalk me?,” he asked.
“No, the one who did this it’s not me, someone else did that for me,” she said then put her phone, “you still remember her birthday and give her cake..then how about me?, will you give me that kind of surprise when my birthday come?, do you even know when is my birthday?,” she asked, looking upset.
“Hmm, I go to her shop. So, are you deciding to not doing drama again now?,” he asked, “then I’ll tell you, yes..I know her from about 6 years ago, we meet because our parent want us to do that. it’s not that long until she graduated then she leave to London to reach her dream, and it was the D-Day, the day we supposed to have an enggagment party,” he said.
“Thank you for being honest now, do you have motive behind it?, do you want to cancel our enggagment party?, do you want to ruin your father reputation twice?,” she asked. 
“Ruin his reputation?, me?,” then taking deep sigh, “then what should I do Junghwa-ssi?,” he asked.
“Whyy you asked me?, I can even decided what I have to do on my own, ” then taking the flowers, “I didn’t really like you when we first me, because you give bad impression, from your look I know that you already had someone in your mind at that time, but day after day, because we often meet I’m starting to like you, so I agreed to do an enggagment, because I thought I already know you, but I guees there are still many things that I don’t know and one of it is Kim Yerim,” she said, “I’ll do what I want, so wait for my decision. Do you still have appetite to eat?,” she asked then take her bag, “I’ll leave now, you can eat it,” then she leave him.
While in the other place, on one of the table of a restaurant two person looking at each other, the plate already empty. Yerim decided to give Jaehyun her answer, she doesn’t want to keep it that long and she want him to know about her past, about her and Jungkook,
“So, oppa, before that..I want you to know a something,” she said, Jaehyun smiling then Yerim starting  to tell him her past love story, “we know eah other, me and Jeon Jungkook,” she said, Jaehyun look at her,
“Since when?, why you didn’t tell me anything about that?,” he asked, then he sense something, “he was your boyfriend?,” but Yerim shaking her head, “then what kind of relationship?.”
“We meet because our parents want it, did someone tell you that I was about to have an enggagment?,” Jaehyun nodding, “he was the one,” she said, Jaehyun widening his eyes.
“The one who will be your fiancé in the past is him?,” he asked, wanting her confirmation, Yerim nodding, “then why both of you hiding it from me and Junghwa?,” he asked.
“It’s really awkward back then, meeting him after years, then we put in that kind of situation, so it’s kinda hard to tell everyone about it, sorry, oppa,” she said then lowering her head.
“So the reason you tell me about it know?,” he asked.
“Because you confessed to me, I thought that I should tell you about this,” she said.
“Then what’s your answer?,” 
“Do you still like me even after knowing the truth?,”
“Why?, he has girlfriend now..he just your past, the important thing now is, don’t you love me?, if we start dating in the future, I want you to love me first…,” then looking at her who still lowering her head, “look t me Yerim-ah, it’s time to give me the answer,” Yerim looking at him.
“I don’t know what kind of words that won’t be hurt you, sorry oppa…I’m still like it when we go around as senior-junior, I’m really comfortable with that,” Jaehyun now is the one who lowering his head, he look sad.
“So, do you still love him, then?,” he asked about Jungkook.
“I can’t love him, he has a girlfriend now who will be his fiancé next month.”
“So if the enggagment next month canceled, do you want to go back to him?,” Yerim look shocked by his words.
“Oppa, don’t say such thing.” But Jaehyun just grinning,
“Then we should leave now, we already ate, and you already told me your answer, I have to go somewhere after this too,” then standing up.
“Okay let’s go,” then they leave the restaurant.
*
Yerim on her way to her house, walking alone while bring plastic bag,
“It’s a good day to get drunk,” she said.
“I’ll join you,” someone said from the back making her dropping her plastic bag then run, the one who talk to her taking the plastic bag then calling her, “hey, Kim Yerim, it’s me, jeon Jungkook,” he said, Yerim turning her face then walking slowly to him, making sure that he is really Jeon Jungkook, then sighing,
“Why were you come like that?, making me scared,” then taking the plastic bag from him, then spotting something on his face, “did you had fight with someone?, what’s wrong with your face?,” she asked.
“Make a guess, who is the one who did this to me?,” then walking closer to her, she is taking step back then thinking who is the one who did that, when she found the answer she is looking at him, in disbelief,
“Jaehyun oppa?,” Jungkook smiling.
“Hmm, that oppa,” then taking her plastic bag again, “let me drink with you,” then taking out one of her beer.
“Hey, buy it yourself,” she said while trying to take it back but he already drink it, “what’s made him do this to you?.”
“You told him about our past, ofcourse he’ll angry, right?, ” she feel guilty, then she’s closing her eyes, “it’s not your fault, it’s the right time, Junghwa said that she’ll thinking again about our enggagment,” he said, making her touching his arm, “why?”
“She told you that she know about our past?.”
“She even show me a picture where I stand in front of your shop,” Yerim widening her eyes,
“Ah..but..Jaehyun oppa said it doesn’t really matter because it happen in the past, why did he hit you like that?,” she asked.
“Because of my answer,” she look confused, “he asked me if I like you, then I give him my answer.”
“What kind of answer?”
“Yes I do like you.”