제 2 화

Do you know about You and Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you know about You and Me?

 

Previously on Do you know about You and Me?

 

"Why?"

 

"STOP!" Yoona shouted her heart out, tears cascading down her cheeks but stays in keeping a straight face.

 

"Wh-"

 

"I said, STOP!" Yoona said calmly. Wiping her tears away on ber cheeks.

 

"Are you shouting at me!" Joo Hyuk forcefully faced Yoona in front of him attempting a slap but was immediately blocked by Yoona's hand. "You are really a spoiled dirty girl, who's using my dad's money on cheap business, huh?"

 

Yoona stayed composed though obvious that she cried.

 

"I did this job because your dad promised me that he'd allow me to see my mom." Yoona said and immediately walked out.

 

Yoona walked out of the house and went straight to her car.

 

"Are we going now?" Her driver asked.

 

"Yes, to Korea."

 


||winkoTV presents: Do you know about You and Me?||


제 2 화

 

2017 10 01 || South Korea

 

"ARGHHHHHHH! USELESS! IRRESPONSIBLE KIDS!" Lee Hanwi said as he scolds In Na, Changwook and Jeno.

 

The trio took the 9PM flight to Seoul to arrive as early as 8AM. Without further a do, they went straight to the office of their show, Good Morning News KR, only to get scolded by their boss. Bodies tired, Jet Lagged, stress from work, to them it was already a draining morning.

 

"We're very sorry Sajangnim. We'll never let this happen again." In Na said, bowing low.

 

"Arghhh." Their boss groaned in frustration. "What can I do, it already happened. We just have to use the clips that you got..."

 

The tension inside the room broke as the door swung open. A man on his coat and tie followed by two others entered the room. It was Kim Kap Soo, owner of their broadcasting station.

 

Lee Hanwi immediately stood up in panic and welcomed their surprise visitor.

 

"Kim Kap Soo Sajangnim! Welcome! What's with the surprise visit? Here take a seat!" Hanwi nervously chuckled. "Oh. In Na, Changwook, Jeno, you may go out now."

 

He tapped the shoulders of the three acting nice, escorting to the door.

 

"You may now proceed to your respective desks but I'm not still done with you." He murmured to them before locking them out.

 

 


"AIISHHHHH. What now? What now? What Nowwww?!" In Na screamed in frustration before shoving a chopstick-ful of Bibimbap in . It's currently their lunch break and three decided to eat together on the office's cafeteria.

 

"Yah! Don't be noisy!" Changwook said annoyed. "I think sajangnim will forgive us."

 

"Oh come on, it's a report about Im Yoona- we even followed her all the way to Italy and we failed in giving out a proper video news record." In Na said.

 

"Oh come on, Im Yoona literally didn't entertain any questions coming from the media. She just walked out of her hotel like a model on a catwalk." Changwook said.

 


"You're just saying that 'cause you're a fan!" In Na teased.

 

"What??"

 

"Yah! Stop bickering like kids." This time Jeno shouted bothered by the two. He only wants to eat peacefully, at least that will make up for his tired body. "By the way... who was the guy who entered Lee Hanwi Sajangnim's office a while a go?"

 

"Oh, that was Kim Kap Soo. Rich, wealthy businessman. He runs various companies within the country. He also owns our broadcasting station, TvKS."

 

"Oh. I've heard of him, Noona. Though, it's my first time seeing him in person." Jeno said, chewing his food slowly.

 

"Speaking of..." Changwook said.

 

The two turned their backs as they watch a Kim Kap Soo in a hurry, leaving their building.

 

"I guess his short meeting with our boss is already done." In Na said.

 

"Do you think Sajangnim will call as back?" Jeno asked.

 

 

 

"Omo! Good Afternoon Ms. Im Yoona! I see that you are finally back in the country!" The girl in the counter said in glee.

 

Yoona gave her a faint smile. It was 6PM in Korea, Yoona just literally arrived straight from Italy. She left at 9PM in Italy with her private jet on her way back home, then went straight to her penthouse to change clothes and leave her luggages. Afterwards, she went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter