제 1 화

Do you know about You and Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you know about You and Me?


No, no, no you don't know. I hope you did at that time. Now, I hope you don't.

 

"Yah! Yoona! Yah! Im Yoona! I swear to God! If you don't go down in two minutes I'll-"

 

Yoona slowly got up from her bed, she then opened the window on her room then went to check the time.

 

"Yah! Eomma! Why didn't you wake me up!" Yoona came down rushing on her robe. "Eomma!"

 

"Eomma?" Yoona slowly went to the living room. "Wait, who are you?"

 

 

||winkoTV presents: Do you know about You and Me?||

 

 

2017 09 30 || Italy

 

"No, I told you. They're not." One reporter said.

 

"Are you sure about that?" The cameraman replied.

 

Dozens of black cards were scattered all over the front gate of a five star hotel. Media and news representatives were all over the place waiting preparing their cameras and microphones.

 

"Good Morning this is Yoo In Na, reporting all the way from Italy. Right now, we are outside the hotel were Ms. Im Yoona is said to be staying from her week long stay here. After the launch of her clothing K. Dolce, what will be next for Korea's business queen?"

 

International television and magazine news reporters immediately made their way to the hotel doorway as soon Im Yoona owner of the K. Dolce Clothing line was spotted making her way out of the vicinity.

 

"Here she is! Here she is!" Yoo In Na said.

 

Wearing cream coat above stylish forest green turtle neck long dress, riding boots and UV ray protective specs, Im Yoona flawlessly walked out of the hotel as if she was on a catwalk, while surrounded by 15 bodyguards to make her way out of the area as safe as possible.

 

Waving her hands while walking over the alley of endless streaking lights from cameras, Yoona walked in a decent but quick pace.

 

"Ms. Yoona! What can you say about the increase of sales for your clothing line?" A reporter asked.

 

"Ms. Yoona! Are you open for collaborations with other designer couture brands?"

 

"Ms. Yoona! Is it true that you are dating one of your male models?" Asked by Yoo In Na.

 

"Sorry! I am sorry! Step aside, she is not entertaining any questions right now." One of her bodyguards said.

 

Yoona stopped from walking.

 

 "I'm thankful for your support but Imma make my way out now. Bye dimwits~" she murmured her last phrase in Korean so no one would understand her, followed by a bow and an eye roll under her specs.

 

News reporters were dumbfounded and have no idea of what she said but still continued in following her.

 

"Did I hear her right?" Yoo In Na said in surprise, other news reporters walking passed her dropping her microphone. "Arghhhhhh!" She groaned in annoyance.

 

"In Na-ah! Sorry I was unable to catch up!" Ji Changwook, her second cameraman said. "You, oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter