Final

Congratulations

Forgive my grammar, English isn’t my first language but I tried my best to create this story.

Enjoy! <3


Quiet.

They just sat there, look at each other, try to find something in their eyes without a single word.

 

"Are you serious?"

 

The blonde one nodded his head. He know he can't do anything now except avoid the curly's gaze. They both know, no one of them want this. 5 years spending time together, shared anything and everything, learned everything they want together and others things they did. It's not easy to let someone enter their life, but God had another plan for them. They can't be together forever.

 

"Why?" Said Yongguk —the curly— tried to hold the blonde's hand, and squeeze, "Why we should... end here? Don't you know I really love you? Did I do mistakes? Tell me, Himchan."

 

"No, you did nothing, Bbang.. We just.. We just can't be together again," Himchan —the blonde— look everywhere but Yongguk. He can't look at Yongguk, because he know. If he did, his wall he prepared before will break, once he look Yongguk's brown eyes. He didn't want to cry, he can't. Himchan really know Yongguk well. Yongguk really hate to see Himchan's tears, Yongguk just want Himchan happy, because Himchan deserve happiness and Yongguk is the only one who can make Himchan happy.

 

Yongguk sighed, "Did you meet another person?" He can't stop think that.Yongguk know Himchan very well, he won't did that, because Yongguk is the only one for Himchan and vice versa.

 

'No choice.' Himchan thought. If Himchan stay here longer, he afraid he can't handle himself. Yongguk really loves him, so do Himchan. He had no choice, 'this is for your future too, Bbang..."

 

"I... I just can't tell anything, Bbang. Let's end here. Right now. So Bang Yongguk, thank you and good bye." With that Himchan left while Yongguk still tried process everything. He never imagine, this day will come.

 

Kim Himchan, the most beautiful and adorable man he loved, left him. Alone. Without a single reason, He can’t believe what was happened until he realized Himchan wasn’t there anymore, "Hahaha, why Kim Himchan?" without Yongguk knew, a tear falling down from Himchan too.

 

**

- 2 months later-

 

"Hyung, are you there?" Daehyun knocked Yongguk's door, for the third time in an hour. Everything has changed since 2 months ago. Yongguk back to his messy life, the one he life before he met Himchan, no more warm hug at night, no more home-made dinner, no more Himchan's nagged voice and no more Himchan in his life. He didn't want to move on, since he promise to Himchan and himself, "If you leave me someday, I'll life by myself. I never let anyone take your position inside my heart."

 

"Come in, Daehyun."

 

"Hyung, come on. You can't life like this. You can't eat ramen everyday, hyung." Not long after Daehyun entered his house, you can hear Yongguk's sigh. Yep, Daehyun is really talk-active, nothing could shut him up, except Yoo Youngjae, his fiance.

 

"I'm still alive, Jung Daehyun," Daehyun sighed before sat on Yongguk's black sofa, "Why you come here?"

 

"Can’t I come here to see you? You are so mean, hyung," Yongguk rolled his eyes, Daehyun really a drama king, "Actually, I come here because—"

 

"Be serious Jung Daehyun."

 

"I'm serious Hyung! Why you cut me off?"

 

"Ok sorry. So why?"

Daehyun took a deep breath before he continued, "Listen. Actually, I don't want to come here to told you this, but you know, Youngjae were so sassy and he forced me to look after you and told you this thing, and because his opinion was very valid and—"

 

"Say the point, you brat."

 

"Fine!" With that Daehyun took out a wedding invitation, "This is.... Himchan hyung invitation addressed to me.." Daehyun took a glance to Yongguk nervously, he had predict what kind of reaction from Yongguk when he see this. Yongguk took the invitation without a word. He open it and found his lover name there, 'Kim Himchan wedding with—'

 

"What do you mean?"

 

Daehyun once again took a deep breath, "Youngjae and I thought you should know this. The reaaon why Himchan hyung leave you. Honestly, Himchan.hyung didn't want me or Youngjae tell you, but we thought you have right to know the reason. Even, Himchan hyung didn't want to. We can't see you life like this, hyung. We love you. We want you to be happy, and we thought this is one of the way." No response from Yongguk.

 

"I know maybe you don't want to know and you don't want to come. You can bring my invitation if you want, hyung.. You know, Himchan hyung still love you." With hope Yongguk will come, Daehyun left Yongguk, give Yongguk some time to think..

 

**

Yongguk didn't know he will fell with Himchan. They met in cliche situation. Himchan pour his Americano on Yongguk's clothes accidentally, he was sorry, Yongguk said "It's ok.", Himchan forced Yongguk went to clothes store and bought Yongguk new clothes and Yongguk asked his number and after hang out together multiple times, Yongguk confessed his feeling to Himchan while Himchan said "You need 1 year to confess your feeling and I'm waiting like an idiot for 1 year too, Bang Yongguk."

 

Yongguk still remember the moment he met Himchan, everything about Himchan, he know what Himchan like and no, what Himchan love and hate, how to make Himchan laugh or cry even he really know what will Himchan say if they did their night activity. He love Himchan perfect and imperfection, so does Himchan. And Yongguk couldn't believe what he saw today. A weeding invitation addressed to Daehyun, not Yongguk. His Himchan is getting married with someone else, with a woman. Not with Yongguk.

 

Yongguk realized Himchan was a gay when he saw Himchan was very angry when a girl tried to kiss him after his theater final performance. Yongguk was there and saw everything, Himchan told the girl that he is gay and the day after tomorrow, Yongguk confess his feeling toward Himchan. After their five anniversarry, they talked their plan next year and Yongguk said, next year he will change Himchan last name from Kim to Bang and Himchan couldn't do anything except hugged Yongguk so tight and answer to Yongguk, "Yes I do, Bbang."

 

But look what was happened now? Himchan wasn't belong to him anymore.

 

**

 

- Himchan's wedding day-

 

Himchan saw his reflection in the mirror. Black tuxedo with butterfly tie, his hair changed to black, he look so gorgeous.

 

'Black is Yongguk favorite color..'

 

He still love Yongguk, he always do. But he had no option, his father forced him to marry this girl. Yes, his parents can't accept that his son is a gay. Himchan sighed heavily. He missed Yongguk. He really miss Yongguk. He want to hug him. He want to tell Yongguk the reason why he leave him. But he can't or his father will do something bad to Yongguk.

 

"Bbang... will you come today? I wish you'll come but I don't want you to come too.." took a deep breath, "I still remember our promise, our plan next year. I'm so sorry.." Even that Himchan knew Yongguk really love him, Yongguk won't be here. He didn't know this wedding. Himchan felt his heart hurt a bit, not a bit, but so much.

 

"Sir, five minutes again." Himchan nodded. He sighed before he got up and look at mirror once again.

 

"Goodbye, Bbang.. I love you.."

 

**

 

The door opened, Himchan walked in with little smile on his face. He look at every guests, he caught his parents in the front with their proud smile, Youngjae and Daehyun are there too. Their faces are not different with Himchan. They knew Himchan's feeling. Himchan threw a severe smile to them as he walked to the front.

 

Without Himchan knew, Yongguk was there. He looked at Himchan back. How miss he is with Himchan. Yongguk sighed as he watch Himchan standing in front of the priests. That should be him who standing beside him, waiting Himchan and said their vows. Yongguk looking up when he felt his tears will ran down on his cheek. He can't be like this. Himchan found his destiny, he found his lover, his eternal love. It's her, not Yongguk. Himchan will angry if he knew Yongguk cry.

 

Daehyun look at Yongguk after he heard a painful laugh came from Yongguk. Bang Yongguk, a man with scary face is crying now, because his ex-lover. Daehyun knew how much Yongguk love Himchan, he can saw from how was Yongguk treat Himchan. He knew they'll getting engagement next year. But now, Yongguk watch Himchan with another person. If he could do anything he will do something for Yongguk.

 

"Is Yongguk hyung okay, Dae?" Asked Youngjae. Daehyun shook his head, "I don't think he will stay here until Himchan hyung say his vow." Not long after Daehyun replied, the woman walked in.

 

She was really beautiful. The white dress with little flowers motive looks so good on her. Her smile too. Yongguk could hear everyone say they are very harmonious, they complete each other. The girl arrived and standing beside Himchan. They smile at each other and the priests start the wedding procession. With that Yongguk left.

 

'Congratulations, Himchan.'

 

**

 

Himchan sighed as he removed his tie. Today was a very long day. He met all of his friends from middle school until his co-worker. They left same curiosity toward Himchan, he knew and he just smile as a reply. Himchan met Daehyun and Youngjae and they talked about anything but Yongguk. But what make Himchan surprised, when Daehyun told him that he told Yongguk about his wedding and Yongguk gave no response about it. He felt his heart hurt.

 

Does Yongguk didn't love him anymore?

 

Himchan laughed sound very pathetic as he thought. How can he hope Yongguk would come to his wedding after everything he did to him? Himchan isn't that stupid.

 

"Excuse me, Sir." Himchan caressed his cheek before answer the maid.

 

"Yes, i'm here. Come in." Himchan threw his suit as his maid came in, "Why?"

 

"Sorry disturbing you, Sir. I want to give this thing to you." He handed a paper bag to Himchan.

 

"What is this? From who?" Asked Himchan.

 

He shook his head, "I'm sorry, Sir. I don't know his name. He just said, please give this to you. When I asked why he didn't give this to you by himself he just smiled and said something I couldn't hear perfectly."

 

"What is it?"

 

"Something like, happy and attending your wedding?" Himchan freeze.

 

"How is he looks like?" Himchan sure,, that was Yongguk. Yongguk was here. Yongguk was here.

 

"He look a bit scary? He has nice and big smile. His hair is brown and he has mole under his eyes." That was Yongguk. Himchan was right. Yongguk was here. He came to his wedding. His wedding with another person.

 

"T-thank you.. You can go now." After the maid left, Himchan closed the door. He opened the gift impatiently. There were a box and a letter. Himchan opened the box first.

 

A ring.

 

Himchan knew this ring. 'How can he got this? He still remember?' Himchan took out the ring, he look at the ring and found letter inside.

 

'B&K'

 

He cried. He cried really hard once he read them. Yongguk still remember this ring. A ring he want to use when they get married. Yongguk even wrote hims and his name. He can't believe Yongguk did this to him. He can feel his heart so hurt right now. With shaky hand and tears which still running down he read the letter.

 

'I want to give you this as a gift since you said you want this.

I bought it three months ago. But seems I'm late now. Very late.

Sorry, they can't edit the letter as fast as possible :)

Anyway, Congratulations Kim Himchan. Please life happily with her.

- Bang - '

 

Himchan crying harder after he read the letter. His heart felt so hurt right now, even he can't breath properly. He feel so stupid. He hurt Yongguk's feel. He hurt Yongguk so bad but Yongguk still love him. Himchan can't handle his tears, he feel his heart very hurt. He hugged Yongguk's ring and letter. Himchan still love Yongguk. He really love Yongguk, so much. For Himchan, Yongguk is everything. His body, his mind, his soul and everything were belong to Yongguk.Yongguk still love Himchan in every way. He still love Himchan, so much.

 

"Bbang.. I'm sorry.. I really sorry.. I still love you.. I do love you always.."

 

**

 

-OMAKE-

- 6 years later -

 

Himchan sat on one of bench at his favorite park. His favorite park with Yongguk. It has been 6 years since his wedding. Himchan looked around, watch some childs playing at childs zone. He smiled as he watch a boy threw a shovel toys into a girl sand castle and of course the girl was cry.

 

"Excuse me, could you pass that ball to me, uncle?" Himchan turned his focus toward the voice. A boy with black curly hair standing beside him while point his finger to a ball near Himchan's feet. Himchan smiled as he took the ball and walk toward the boy. He lowered his body until he reach the boy height.

 

"Is this your ball, little boy?" Asked Himchan with smile while the cute boy nodded his head. Himchan gave the ball to him.

 

"Thank you pretty uncle!" Himchan chuckled heard that.

 

"I'm not pretty, little boy."

 

"But uncle is so pwetty! And I don't know uncle name so I call uncle with that!" The little boy pout his mouth, disappoint he didn't know Himchan's name which make Himchan want to bit his cheek more.

"Okay, okay. I'll introduce myself to you, little boy. My name is Himchan." Himchan patted his head.

 

"Woah, our name is same uncle!" Himchan laughed at the view, this boy is very cute. He blinked and clap his hand repeatly after he heard Himchan's name. 'So cute..'

 

"Really? Your name is Himchan too?" Little Himchan nodded again, he look so excited and amused.

 

"Really uncle! But, what is uncle last name?" Asked little Himchan.

 

"Kim. Kim Himchan. Why?" Said Himchan as he patted little Himchan head.

 

"Ah.. fortunately we have different last name, uncle," little Himchan show his pout once again and Himchan just laughed, "Dad said, Dad last name is very rare and unique so I want meet people who has same last name with me." Little Himchan looked at Himchan. Himchan pinch little Himchan cheek before answered it again.

 

"Really? So what is your full name, little boy?" As little Himchan said his full name, a familiar voice also call little Himchan full name. A familiar voice that Himchan won't forget.

 

"Bang Himchan!"

 

**

 

"If we adopt a children someday, I'd like to give his name Himchan."

"Why? It'll be hard for us when you call me and the child, Bbang."

"Because I want him to be perfect in his lover eyes, just like you, Hime."

 

**


 

I know this is really really bad and can’t feel the angst feel… but thank you so much for reading ;; let’s meet on another banghim fanfiction!

BAP&BABYZ FOREVER! <3

-kennanc-