th [Sowon/Eunha]

Time For The Moonight [MV THEORY STORY]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sowon's POV

I rested my head on the clear glass that showed the perfect view of the city lights.

I would have loved to stare at it, but I know I would just end up thinking about our Eunha, and what she might think of this view. Maybe she'd do aegyo about how she's just as pretty as the view or maybe she'd make fun of me on how I think everything is beautiful.

And I would just be tearing up in the end.

But who cares? I don't get much chances of spending some time with myself, same as I don't get much time showing how I truly feel on the outside.

I'm their eunnie after all... I can't show them their eunnie is weak, I'm the one who needs to act as a tape, a glue to hold everyone together and keep them from splitting, from going our seperate ways.

I don't want anything else to happen to them, I already feel guilty of what happened to our Eunha, I don't want to lose contact with another one of my sisters ever again like how I did with her.

Even if it will be hard, Even if we're at the peak of falling apart, I have to hold on to them as tight as I can, never letting go until they feel strong enough to stand up on their own.

That's what eunnies do right?

"You left me a very important lesson to learn Eunha... Its to always keep and think of your loved ones before yourself. I failed to do it with you, so now I'm trying my best to keep the remaining of us together, wish me luck Eunha"

I muttered, as I closed my eyes, falling deep into slumber

Eunha's POV

Sowon eunnie leans her head on the glass windows, looking miserable, tired, and pale.

What did I expect? She was the one who keep on cheering everybody up, placing smiles on everyone's faces, standing by everyone's side trying to help them with the pain that I caused despite not having anyone to do the same for her.

I'm ashamed.

If only I didn't take my life away, I wouldn't be seeing her this way.

I wouldn't be seeing her struggling.

I know she's a strong girl, everyone does, but little d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter