rd Chapter [Sinb]

Time For The Moonight [MV THEORY STORY]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sinb's POV Its unbelievable how someone could be taken away from you in a span of... A day. And its unbelievable that that 'someone' just had to be your dearest friend... Your caring sister... Your one and only soulmate. Eunha and I've been through so much... From kids studying in the same class, to girls trying to achieve their dream, to teens training together, side by side. And all of that just instantly feel meaningless because she's gone. “Today I'm feeling sad” Just like all the other days... I just hide it, I don't like being seen weak. I try to look strong on the outside even though on the inside, I'm a broken mess. I'm walking along the path of nowhere... The path of nowhere that Eunha and I once walked through. Giving myself some time before going back to act strong again when everybody else is still weak. "Yah Eunha....Eunnie... I want to see you, I want to hug you, I want to be with you... If you weren't gone I would have been able to do that..." I mutter to myself. I stood at the side. Just pure silence surrounding me. And for some reason, I loved every second of it. As if I was waiting for someone, as if I was waiting for her, my feet refused to go anywhere, just here. And so here I am. She's gone... I know... But I keep getting a feeling she'll suddenly show up. I mean... It won't hurt to try waiting right? Even if you know the person you're waiting for is never going to show up because she's gone. But... Sometimes, you get blinded by your misery.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter