Yoona suicide attempt

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
Yoona dorm room...

Yoona P.O.V

I was so depressed on what had happened. I really love him but then why he had to do this.

"Hyun Joong is that you see in me..A friends only.." I sigh.

I guess this is how Jaejoong had feel when I left him before. Now God paid me for what I've done. I look at the sleeping pills in front of me. It's been the only thing that been loyal to me. I took it, taking 3 tablets first, but then still I can remember every single words he said.

"I tried to make it real, but it didn't seem to worked. I can't lie to myself. I'm sorry. Maybe there's some other guys out there will love you, but it's not me". That was what Hyun Joong said to me.

I hate this, I still can hear all those words, and it's painful for me. I can be like this. I took another tablets, another and another more. Till all tablets is gone, finish.

I walked to the bed drowers, pulled out the picture. A picture of me Jaejoong during the school festival. The day that had change everything, change me. The last memory I had with him.

On time like this, when I'm get tired he used to be my side, comforting me. He would do so if were still together.

"Jae..Mianhe.." I said and caress his face in the picture.

"I love you, but now I only thing of you when I'm tired, my heart only beat faster when I saw Hyun Joong. Mianhe Jae.."

With that, slowly I dozed away, unconciuos effect of those pills I take..

________________________

DBSK Waiting rooms..

You hurriedly opened their doors, they did it again. Now, in there consecutive weeks they had topped the chart with their singles "Hug".

"WhOOOOO....."

"Yeahhhh"

The boys spilled the water onto you once you get in. They were happy for the news and celebrating it with you.

"Did you see us get the number one title again" asked Changmin.

"Alright. Everyone listen to this I had an announcement to made" said Yuhno, making everyone became more anxious.

"We will have an interview after this regarding to our winning the chart. They asked us to prepare the 10 seconds speech once on the interview later on" he excitedly said. That interview would be their first interview since the debut. The company before didn't want them to accept any interview programs so that their fame wouldn't easily fade and made fans become more anxious about them.

Once the members heard Yuhno announcement, each of them start to think whose should be on the speech, what would the speech be. Calculating each seconds with their fingers.

"Mom, dad, grandpa, grandma, my twin brother, my members, ______..Aish..this is more than ten seconds already" said
Junsu.

"Every DBSK members whose had tried their best worked hard on the success we have today" said Yuhno, also calculating the time with his fingers.

While on the other hand, Changmin called his mom "Omma, I'll mention you and dad names on the interview later on" he said in tears.

You walked to Jaejoong and sit on the chair next to him "What are you doing??Aren't you gonna prepared your speech?"

"I already did. Trust me" he smirked.

"Count my time" he added, ordering you to count his time.

"Alright...Start now.." you started the count.

"First of all I would like to thanks the fans and all the members and my friends including Miss Lee ______ whose helps me and stick on my side before and after I had entered this industry. She had help me a lot"

You feel moved by his speech and that made you lost your count. All you do is staring at his face without a blink.

"Aigoo..you feel moved by this kind of speech" he said and pinch your cheek.

"What is my time now?"

Then their manager step into the rooms, "Yuhno-sshi, can I have a moments with you please?" he said. He didn't look good.

"I hope they didn't cancelled the interview" said Junsu.

A few minutes later Yuuhno came back inside. "Hyung their cancelled the interview, wasn't them?" ask Changmin inpatient.

"They did it, aren't they?" said Junsu anxious.

"No, they interview still on it just that he inform me that Yoona is hospitalized. They found her unconscious in her rooms. They said she took a lot of sleeping pills, a suicide attempt" said Yuhno.

You were surprised on the news that Yuhno just told and you look at Jaejoong in instant, checking his reaction. But what you see in him,like nothing is had to do with him. He doesn't have any reaction that you can tell by his look.

"Me and our manager will go and visit her after this. Now we should concentrate on our interview speech. Jae..are you listening??" he added.

For a few seconds, Jaejoong stay still didn't show any reaction, but then he get up from his sit and runs towards the rooms. Leaving you and the others calling his names.

*I knew you would do this* your thought, disappointed.

=================

Guys I'm back so please comments...^^