C9- S.S.Y's plan

Not what it seems

The two groups' dinner came into halt. While theyre inside the van, Soyeon cant believe whats actually happening. First, Yuqi and Miyeon confirmed that theyre feelings are mutual, with a little help of the post Miyeon had read but as what theyre saying, they are dating but theyre not couples YET. Then Shuhua and Soojin undeniably cute-fought each other but cant stay there hands still with each other, on an innocent way of course, theyre still babies. And atlast, Soyeon isnt single anymore, she has Minnie with her now and she cant help but get excited on how Minnie is going to act around her now since she is already Minnie's and the latter is hers too. And add to the fact that the already planned that.

'My girlfriend is such a silly-spoiled-awfully beautiful-multi talented girl' See? what Soyeon thought only mean one thing. 

"UNNIE IS WHIPPED!" Shuhua yelled which earned gasps from the others. 

"What?" Shuhua asked confused at her unnie's antics.

"You just yelled right?" Miyeon asked which earned a nod from Shuhua which Soojin found really adorable.

"Aww, our baby is so cute!" Soyeon as the mom she is squealed and didnt catch someone shooting daggers at the window. The van stopped a few meters away from their dorm, then they carefully went inside and flopped at the couch.

"Movies?" Soojin suggested which eanred grins from Soyeon and Yuqi. 

"Lets watch UP!" Minnie suggested which earned a nod from Miyeon and Shuhua and head shakes from the other three.

"Were planning on watching a horror movie since we didnt get to watch one" Yuqi said faking ignorance to the fact that the three couldnt take watching horror movies or so they think.

Since Soyeon wants to make a little revenge to her silly girlfriend-

'That sounds so good' Soyeon thought once again. (Now shut up Soyeon, i still need to continue)

- she decided to plan one with Yuqi but since Soojin heard it, she also joined them. Yuqi and Soojin wouldnt agree if it doesnt have perks though, so Soyeon explained to them that once their girlfriends-

'Which Yuqi didnt agreed to because she explained that theyre dating but not a couple again' (shut up now Soyeon)

-get scared they would get all cuddly and clingy to them like their lives depended on it. 

"So its settled, lets watch the conjuring 2" Soyeon suggested excitedly before going into her room, grabbed the disk, went into the sofa with their partners then start the movie.

•middle of the movie•

"AHHH! HELP ME MIYEONNIE, THAT NUN IS GOING TO KILL MEEE!" Yuqi clinged into her girlfriend's arm for her dear life. Same goes for Soyeon and Soojin, afraid that maybe Valak will come at them in their sleeps. Their girlfriends could only shake their heads but smile nontheless. 

"Who even suggested this movie unnies? I think its the three of you right?" Shuhua teased which earned a scoff from Soojin which straightened her posture right away. She doesnt want to look weak even though she is dying to strangle her leader-unnie for even suggesting 'this' movie. She is too scared to even say the title okay? 

"Yeah. Did you know that the conjuring series is actually based on true stories of the paranormal couple in the movies? Which means, Valak is real too" Minnie factly said which made Soyeon shiver right away, Yuqi and Soojin are the same.

"Re-really?" Yuqi asked and when Miyeon, Minnie and Shuhua nodded, the three of them couldnt help it anymore. Soyeon, Soojin and Yuqi started to cry, nonstop. Until Yuqi had choked in her tears that made Miyeon stop the movie which according to Yuqi is too self-devastating and creepy, scary, spooky, name other synonyms for those words and Yuqi had said all of them even in her mother tongue. 

"Baby do you see that woman's face? She is ready to kill me" Soyeon sobbed still hugging Minnie. Minnie cant help but smile at the new nickname her girlfriend gave to her.

"ITS YOUR FAULT SOYEON-UNNIE! WE SHOULDNT JUST WATCH IT!" Yuqi shouted and thats the start of their banter until the others already decided to sleep. Soyeon, Yuqi and Soojin couldnt sleep well, but when their girlfriends soothed them, they couldnt help but think that their plan succeeded even  just a bit since they got a reason to cuddle and sleep with their grilfriends. The innocent way.

'Author-nim how many times do I have to explain to you that Yuqi and Miyeon arent girlfriends?' 

'Soyeon do you really want me to break you and Minnie apart?'

'Oh'

--

So???