New Memories

So Much for Violent Romance

Yuri ran and ran and ran, after Jessica. Breathing in breathing out. Taking big breathe when there's time for Yuri to breath in.

Why cant Yuri reach Jessica?

Why isn't Jessica stopping?

Yuri called out to Jessica, but Jessica never seemed to hear Yuri calling out to her.

What's happening?

"Jessica, stop, please, Jessica........JESSICA!"

"Im sorry Yuri, but Jessica isn't here." said Yoona.

"Wh..Where am I? Wh.. Why am I here?"

"You're in the hospital. We found you lying on the floor in the gym. I guess you ran too fast, and you fell, hard." explained Hyoyeon.

"REAL HARD." added Sooyoung.

"I need to see Sica, I need to tell her I...."

Yuri immediately stopped when she saw Taeyeon standing by the door, looking at her with furious looking eyes.

Taeyeon's "Because I know Jessica more than you do, just give her some space" replayed in Yuri's mind.

Yuri laid  back on the bed,

Yuri's POV :

Just give her some space, everything will be already, Im just thinking too much. Taeyeon is right, she's the leader of the group, she knows every one of us more than anyone elses does. If she's says she knows Jessica more than I do, then she knows more than I do, and I should listen to her.

*Outside the room*

"She's okay, she just needs more rest. You're not coming in?"

"Thanks Tiff, and no thanks, I need to go film for my next episode. Please dont let Yuri turn on the tv, I dont want her to be so shocked again, and hurt herself again."

"Okay, Jessie. Just, dont be overly harshed to her okay? You know she never thinks before acting, and her action are always bigger than her words. Just concentrate on your filming, I'll update you about Yuri's health. She'll be okay, dont worry too much. So get going, I dont wanna be the cause of you being late to work again. Take care and good luck."

Jessica's POV :

Why the hell is she hurting herself like that? Is she out of her mind?

"Jonghee........ Jonghee.............. "

"CUT!"

"Oh...."

"Yah! Jessica-ah! Please, concentrate, we're not going to finish filming if we're on this rate, we've done so many NGs since the start of filming, what is wrong with you? Aish! Take 5, no 10, make it 20! Jessica, make your mind clear! Do you hear me?"

"Im sorry, director."

"Jessica, are you okay? What's bothering you? It's not like you today. Over thinking ruins you. Ruins the situation, turns things around, makes you worry & just make things worse than it actually is. So put your worries away okay? You can continue thinking after finishing the shot okay? Fighting!"

"Yea, I guess so, sorry for wasting your time, oppa."

Jessica's POV :

"IM SORRY FOR ALL THE THINGS I'VE DONE. IM SORRY THAT I'VE HURT YOU. IM SORRY THAT MY MISTAKES COME TRUE, AND I KNOW THAT SORRY COULDN'T TURN BACK TIME.  AND IM SORRY FOR BEING THE ONE WHO TAUGHT YOU HOW TO CRY. I KNOW AN APOLOGY NOW AFTER ALL THIS TIME WONT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE TONIGHT, BUT IM HOPING "IM SORRY" WILL OPEN YOUR MIND, TO LOVE, LOVE IN YOUR LIFE! I WOULDN'T STOP APOLOGIZING UNTIL YOU COME BACK TO ME. EVEN FOR A THOUSAND YEARS, SAYING COUNTLESS SORRIES, I WOULDN'T REST, UNTIL YOU FORGIVE ME."

What was I thinking? I cant live without her at all!

 

*ring~ ring~*

Yuri is discharging now. If you've made up your mind, and you feel like talking to her, please do so. Im not letting Yuri get out of my sight, so if there's anything, just text me. I'll wait, Yuri will wait.

"Sigh, what should I do now?" murmured Jessica to herself.

"Go home." Jessica jumped as Taeyeon suddenly appeared behind her.

"Yah! Dont scare me!"

"You should go home and talk to Yuri. As the leader of the pack, I dont want any misunderstandings between members. I dont want the fans to worry about us. If they found out Yuri was in the hospital, they'll be... Just made up with Yuri will you? For Girls' Generation. For Soshi. For Sones. Im not using what we are to force you. I just, you know, just want you to love what you loved the most, that's all."

"Tae, I've missed the old you."

"Forget about the old memories. Start a new one. Right now. N.O.W. NOW!"

"Dont imitate me! Tae!!"

"Yah! Jung Jessica! Go before it's too late!"

 

Taeyeon's POV :

If I have the heart of Yuri's. Maybe I'll still be with you.

 

 

I also am a TaengSic shipper. LOL!

Will Jessica finally made up with Yuri?

Will it start to get complicated from here or will it be better?