You Kiss?

So Much for Violent Romance

"Yah! Sica!! You kiss?" yelled Yuri.

"SO WHAT?! IT'S IN MY SCRIPT, WHY COULDN'T I? IT'S NOT LIKE I KISSED YOU, IT'S NOT LIKE YOU CARED?!" yelled Sica, louder than Yuri.

All the Girls are in the living room, looking at both girls, quarrelling. To be more sarcastic, Sooyoung opened a packet of popcorns and ate it. And got nudged on the arm by Hyoyeon.

"No, Im just.... Why are you shouting?"

"SHOUTING? HUH? NOW YOU'RE CHANGING THE TOPIC?"

"Sica, sorry, please, I just...."

"SORRY? IS THAT ALL YOU CAN BE OF? YURI, IM TIRED OF LISTENING TO ALL YOUR SORRIES, IM TIRED OF BEING SORRY, IM TIRED OF YOU CARING TOO MUCH OF ME, WHY YOU DO YOU CARE ANYWAY? IF SORRY IS ALL YOU CAN SAY, PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE. ALL YOUR SORRIES, IM DONE WITH IT. I DONT WANNA LISTEN TO THOSE ANYMORE. STOP CARING ABOUT ME!! YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME AT ALL!! I HATE YOU! YOU...."

"Cue..." mouthed Yoona to Yuri from across the room.

"I CARE! I CARED! I ALWAYS CARED! I ALWAYS DID. I NEVER WANTED TO LEAVE YOU. IF IT WASN'T FOR THE BOSS' ORDERS, WHY WOULD I? SICA, I LOVE YOU! I REALLY DO! YES, IM SORRY FOR ALL THE THINGS I'VE DONE. IM SORRY THAT I'VE HURT YOU. IM SORRY THAT MY MISTAKES COME TRUE, AND I KNOW THAT SORRY COULDN'T TURN BACK TIME.  AND IM SORRY FOR BEING THE ONE WHO TAUGHT YOU HOW TO CRY. I KNOW AN APOLOGY NOW AFTER ALL THIS TIME WONT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE TONIGHT, BUT IM HOPING "IM SORRY" WILL OPEN YOUR MIND, TO LOVE, LOVE IN YOUR LIFE! I WOULDN'T STOP APOLOGIZING UNTIL YOU COME BACK TO ME. EVEN FOR A THOUSAND YEARS, SAYING COUNTLESS SORRIES, I WOULDN'T REST, UNTIL YOU FORGIVE ME... I.... "

"stop it. ENOUGH. Please, leave me alone."

Jessica fled away from the room, Yuri followed, but held back by Taeyeon on the arm so tight, that Yuri might have humerus fracture.

"Taeyeon, let me go! stop holding me back! Why are you doing this?!"

"Because I know Jessica more than you do, just give her some space"

"Stop acting like you're everything just because you're the leader, it's not like i need to buy her a rocket and send her to space, it's...."

*slap!*

Everyone in the room froze. It was total silence. Time stood still at that very moment of the time.

"Yuri, I think Taeyeon is doing what is right for you right now. Just please calm down. I'll help you talk to Jessie, she'll forgive you, I promise." Tiffany broke the silence by comforting the furious Yuri.

"Yes Yuri unnie. Please calm down. You need to rest, or you'll be sick," begged Seohyun.

"Yea, the girls are right, I fight with Sica a lot, and she forgives easily," cheered Hyoyeon.

"I dont know what to say, but Sica is not the type of person who would, just leave like that," Sunny giving some useful points to cheer up Yuri.

"Yep, you want some popcorn? It soothe your emotion when you're angry." the shikshin held the popcorn packet close to Yuri, but Yuri shoved it away and left the scene.

Yuri went to the gym, to clear her thoughts, to force herself from forgetting about everything. But,

Every sentence.

Every scene.

Every image.

is there, stucked in her brain, like a stubborn donkey being pulled by the owner.

It's repeating, recalling, replaying non-stop in Yuri's mind.

Yuri ran as fast as she could on the trackmill, increaseing the speed, so fast, the light of the gym started to turn blur. Everything beside Yuri started to go out of places, slowly, the only thing Yuri saw was pitch black.

 

everything is getting more and more depressing, what is wrong with me??!!!