Chappie 4

Ordinary to Super Duper Extraordinary

14th February…

You are standing alone at the rooftop while keep comforting your heart with some songs from your ipod and headphones…from there, you see many couples flirting together…suddenly someone tap your shoulder...you quickly put off your headphones and look to the people beside you…it’s nichan and hayeon…

“waeyo??” you said lazily “__ aah…what’s wrong??” hayeon said worried…”aniyaa…” you said while smiling weakly to hayeon and nichan “I know __, you miss your ex right??” nichan said sadly…you start to drop tears to your cheeks and smirk “aish…junhyung is nothing…I already forget all about him!!!there’s many boys out there which is MUCH better than that junhyungie thinging!!!” you said grumpily…

“a…arrachi __ie…” nichan said with a sweet smile…”that’s my __” hayeon said coolly…then, three of you walk downstairs to meet infinite…

“Hi boys!!!” you said cheerfully “annyeong __ aah” sungjong said cutely… “__ aah…do you see L??” sunggyu said curious “umm…I’ll find him, oppa” you said while running somewhere to find L…

5 minutes later…

Suddenly a place slips in your brain *park??* you ask to yourself…you quickly grab your phone and text hayeon that you need help to search for L…

A while later…

You, hayeon, nichan and infinite are arrived at the park…then, all of you quickly search for him…in the park…you found L and a girl chat like a couple...L who looked at you quickly said “___ it’s not like what you see…” “aniyaaa…kwenchana…it’s my fault…just continue your chat guys”

You run to your class and sit calmly there…suddenly the bell rings, all students enter the class happily…then, the teacher comes in ”kids tomorrow our school is invited to a show about green and climate change…to you all who want to participate in that show…just tell it to me…”

Finally, it’s going home time…

All way in the corridor…you, hayeon and nichan talk about the show thing… “hey…do you come to the show tomorrow??” you said happily “aniyo…tomorrow I should go to my grandma’s house” hayeon said sadly “and I have to go to the super concert of…eeh…aaah whatever it is with my unnie…” nichan said a little happy…suddenly yaya, your co mama called you

“___ aaah!!!” “ne??” “do you go to the show tomorrow??” “umm…yeah” “wanna sit with mama??” “ok…see yaa!!!”

30 minutes later…you finally arrived at your home…as usual, your umma and appa is not home…you quickly take a bath and lay on your bed…you feel so bored so you wear your jacket and bring your wallet then, go outside…you walk through many shops…then, you arrived at a café…you order a hot chocolate and a cake…

You enjoy your meal until you heard someone said “woaah..girls are fashionable” “that’s ___ pabo!!!” you look up to see who is it and you found dongwoo and sunggyu looking at you…you quickly called them and let them seat first “wanna order something guys??i’m paying” after they order…you guys chat happily together…after finishing the meals…you guys quickly pay and go home…

In your room, you prepare your things for tomorrow and put in some meals for yaya and others…then, after done preparing you quickly go to sleep and entered your dream world happily

The next day…

You arrived at school happily…you quickly run to where yaya and your friends are…suddenly the bus came and you quickly come inside the bus with your friends…you and your friends include yaya choose the back seat, but…”wuaah…yun aaaah…it’s not fitted for 6 of us…” you said while pouting to yunji

“kwenchana ___ you can sit on the double seat in front of us with mama” yunji said sweetly…you and yaya quickly sit to the empty seat…suddenly, you recognize…you and yaya are sitting beside myungsoo’s, yeol’s and hoya’s seat…

All way to the show, you just hearing songs from your ipod and rest your head on yaya’s shoulder…you feel like someone is looking at you, and it’s…myungsoo…you just look to another direction and avoid myungsoo’s look…

1 hour later…

You finally arrived at the show…there’s many stands there, you even get many souvenirs and foods from the stands…”woaaah ___ if I’m not with you, I will not get this much” yaya said cutely “aniyoo mamaaa…you just need to travel all this place”

Suddenly you meet a cool theater…you quickly ask to the unnies and oppas about the show…but, the unnies and oppas just push you and yaya in and play the film…

5 minutes later…the movie ends, you and yaya quickly stands and thanks…suddenly you heard the teacher calls from the microphone…you quickly run to the main room and get some foods to eat…

“___ ah…when will we go home??it’s late already…” yaya said grumpily “we’ll be home in…” suddenly your words were cut by the “to all woolim high students…we’ll be home in 5 minutes…please be ready and prepare your things” words…you smile cutely to yaya and said “see??we’re going home in 5 minutes”

After finishing preparing, eating, photographing, dancing randomly…you, yaya and the others walk to the bus and sit calmly…you sit together again with yaya…you look at the window and feel so calm coz of the night view…

Suddenly you heard L is chatting with hana, one of his friends…you feel jealous for them…suddenly yaya who’s looking at you quickly poked hana’s hand and said…”hey look at ___, don’t you feel sad for her?!” hana just look at you calmly and a little bit sad…shee quickly talked to L “yah!!” “ne??” “you fight with her??” “umm…yeah” “wanna making up again??” “yeah L…chance doesn’t come 2 time~s” yaya said adding hana’s words “ppali L…I’ll count till 3…2…1…”

L quickly sit next to you and said “hana…1 minute” hana just nod happily and watch two of you sitting together…you look at him simply and said “you’re not calm sitting here right??” “eh??a…aniyo…I’m here just because of hana” you feel so disappointed, L…the people who you like…sit next to you just for hana…his friend?!

“you can sit next to yeol and hoya again…kwenchana…I’ll talk to hana” you said sadly…you feel like you’re about to cry, but you must be strong in front of L “but…” L said in a regretting tone…you just look to the window again…you feel like you want to cry there…

But, suddenly hana said “L !!!aaaakh…what have you done?!!go…” suddenly you heard hana’s words were cut…you look at hana and you saw her smiling cutely to you…then, you look who’s beside you…yeah…it’s L

“___ ah…mianhae, saranghae” he said sweetly…then, he gave you a sweet kiss on your cheeks and said “will you forgive me, ___ ie??” you blush harder, harder and even harder…you just nod in agreement to L, suddenly L hug you childishly and said “gomawo ___ie”

All people in the bus just look at you two happily…10 minutes later…suddenly, the bus turn dark…all people there sleep peacefully…suddenly you yawn a little…you feel like your eyes is very hard to open…suddenly L said “___ah wanna sleep here??” he said while tapping his shoulder…

You just follow his command and said “gomawo myungie oppa” cutely…you lay your head cutely on L’s shoulder suddenly hana from your back seat whispered to you…”you’re so lucky ___ah” you look back and ask hana “wae gurae so, hana??” “I wish zelo can be like L” she said with a sad face…

“I know he will my hanie…” you said sweetly you lay back to L’s shoulder and said “oppa…mianhae for being so mean” “kwenchana~ as long as you want to go home with me later…I’ll forgive you…” you just nod your head cutely, but suddenly you widened your eyes when you feel…something is on your cheeks…

Yeah~ it’s L’s lips…he smile sweetly to you and then hold your arms again…you feel so comfort be beside him…suddenly the bus stop…you pack your things up and quickly run down from the bus…you grab your phone and text someone…

___ U,U : Hey !!! where are you ???

Ze~Lo O.O : I’m here…where’s hana??

___ U,U : she’s beside me…come here quick…she’s about to go home-__-

Ze~Lo O.O : okie dokie~^^

You look at hana who’s standing beside you with a sad and hopeless face…you quickly said to her “hey…something will happened” “huh??” she said confused “ehehehe…I’ve prepared something for you hana~” you said happily…

Suddenly someone said “saranghaeyo hana~” cheerfully…yeah~ it’s zelo…”zelo??what are you doing here??i thought that you’re busy…” hana said confused “aniyo…someone named ___ told me that my little honey sad coz of thinking about me…so I came here” he said while laughing childishly…suddenly hana glared at you harshly yet playfully glare…

“umm…I have to go~ see ya jellow!!” you said while tip toeing away from the happy couple…”___ aaah!!” hana said loudly “ne??” hana just give you a *thank-you-so-much* look and go home with zelo…

“___ aaah” someone said in a little childish tone “ne??ooh…L oppa…wae gurae??” you said curious “aniyo…wanna go home with me…” “no, I” suddenly your words were cut by L “oh yes~ thank you thank you” “but L, I…” “zzzp…no but I’ve permitted to your parents…so~ PPALII!!” he said while dragging you childishly to his car…

“___ ah…” “ne??” “can I come to your house for a second??” L said calmly “of course, why not??” 5 minutes later, you’re arrived at your house…L quickly drag you to your park…he let you sit down and suddenly he kneeled down and said…