chappie 3

Ordinary to Super Duper Extraordinary

Chapter 2 :

“you’ll have something cool with one of them” Mr. Kim said to you sweetly “w…what??” you said shocked “you haven’t tell her??Mrs. Shin??” Mrs. Kim said to your mom in her confused mode “let it be a big thing for her…just a little surprise for her..” your mom said sweetly…

1 hour later…

“__ ah…you can go home now…I must talk to Mr. Kim first now…arrachi??” “mwo??so I’ll go home alone??okay then…” when you’re about to bowed to Mr. Kim, suddenly he said “ani…__ ah…you can go home with myungsoo…ne, myung??” Mr. Kim said happily

“eeh…n…ne appa…come on __” myungsoo said cheerfully to you…you bowed slightly to Mr. and Mrs. Kim and waved goodbye to your parents and sunggyu…you followed myungsoo to the main exit and sit inside his car…

On your way home, there’s a very awkward silence between you and myungsoo until he said “so…do you have any boyfriend??” “nope” “do you like someone now??” “nope…waeyo??” you asked curious “a…ani…” suddenly he drive the car to the different way to your home…“umm…myungsoo…my house is that way…” “I know…” he said simply “so…why do you drive to the different way??” you said confused “you’ll know later…”

20 minutes later…

“close your eyes…” myungsoo said childishly “n…ne” you closed your eyes with still opening it a little and shut it all in sudden when he suddenly said “no cheating!!!” then, you and myungsoo walk to somewhere place with him dragging you sweetly…after taking a little long walk, suddenly myungsoo said “now…open your eyes…”

After you open your eyes, you saw a beautiful yet cute tree house in a big park “uwaaaa…kyeoptaa” you said amazed “let’s go there…” myungsoo said happily “but…” “kwencahaaaa…ppali!!!”

Then, you two entered the tree house cheerfully…the tree house is very shining because of the light…suddenly, myungsoo pull a tiny rope and all the lights go off…the roofs are opened in sudden and there you two can see the stars at the sky…you looked happily to the sky when suddenly myungsoo lean closer to you and hug you tight…

He rested his head on your shoulder and just breathing in relief…you hug him back and smiled sweetly…suddenly he whispered “gomawo __ ah” softly to you…he release you from his warm hug and sit down…”wait how’d you know my name??my parents don’t even tell you my name…” you said with a confused face “I have a 6th sense shin __” he said with a cheerful face “here…sit here” you followed his command and sit next to him shyly…he rested his head on your thigh and closed his eyes for a while…

20 minutes later…

“let’s go home __ ah” myungsoo said with a sweet smile…you just nod your head and followed him to his car…when you’re about to get out from the car, myungsoo hold your arms tightly “oppa…I…I wanna go out…” you said softly “oppa??” myungsoo said confused “I…umm…I mean myungsoo” you said shocked…myungsoo just ignored you and leaned closer to you…you shut your eyes in sudden and feel his soft lips on your forehead…then, he said “sleep well __ ah” in a VERY soft tone…he release your arms and let you go out from his car…You waved goodbye to him and he waved goodbye to you too…

The next day…

You’re preparing yourself to go to school…you’re about to run downstairs when you saw myungsoo is eating with your parents…you quickly greet him and your parents “appa…umma molning…molning for you too myung” you smiled cutely “__ ah…because that myungsoo is here…you’ll go with him to school” you appa said happily, you just nod your head and eat calmly…

5 minutes later

“now…you two must go to school…you might be late later…” your umma said sweetly “nee umma” you said cutely…after wearing your shoes, you waved goodbye to your parents and myungsoo bowed slightly to them…myungsoo walked with you to his car…you just smiled warmly to him “waeyo??something’s wrong on my face” he said curious “ani…myungsoo aah” you said cutely “call me oppa…arrachi??” he said cheerfully, you nod your head cutely and widened your eyes when he suddenly said “so…what should I call you??umm…ahjumma??” you punch his arms playfully and pout “__ie is better” “ne…ne…__ie”

Your umma and appa just can watch you two walk together like that…”she likes him” your appa said happily “jinjja??” your umma said curious “just looked at them playing cheerfully like that…” your appa said while pointing at you and myungsoo who’s still playing in yours and his play world…

20 minutes later…

You and myungsoo are arrived in your school…you get out from his car and walked to the main entrance…myungsoo quickly parked his car and run to chase you…he walks with you through the corridor with his hand on your shoulder “oppa…good morning…you said that we’ll go together today…who is she???” three girls that maybe myungsoo’s fans appeared

“hey!!!I’ve told you guys…I’m not your oppa and I WILL NOT going together anywhere with you guys…she is my girlfriend now…excuse me” he said in a VERY cold tone…you glared at him with a *you’re-killing-me* face…he just smiled to you and drag you to…

Infinite…

“yo!!!L” woohyun said coolly “hi namoo” he said cutely “I hate your aegyo…stop it-_-“ woohyun said harshly “hi __ aah” nichan said cheerfully “annyeong!!!” you said happily…suddenly the bell rings…me, nichan and hayeon waved goodbye to Infinite and go to our class…inside your class you see three girls are sitting on your desk…”excuse me…I want to sit down…” you said calmly “ha ha ha…who are you so you can tell us what to do?!” a girl shouted to you harshly…suddenly the other girl was grabbing your bag from you and put out all things from your bag…

Suddenly a girl named yunhee (she’s one of the three girls) show a card of yours to the other girl that could be the leader…the leader just widened her eyes and glared at you…”who in the hell are you??!” she said shocked “I’m shin __ isn’t that clear there???” you said while still smiling to them…

They leave you with a disgust look…suddenly the teacher appeared with…

Myungsoo…

“umm…nanhee…it’s okay right if you change your class from now on???” the teacher said in a sad face “umm…kwenchanaeyo…to what class Mrs.???” “to class A” myungsoo said happily…suddenly nichan raise her hand and said “Mrs. !!!just exchange me!!!kwenchanaeyo” the whole class (minus you and hayeon) just glared at her in a confused and awed face “aiiish this girl” hayeon said grumpily “uwaaa…patient yeonie…” you said while calming hayeon…

Nichan quickly packed her things and waved cutely to you and hayeon…myungsoo quickly walk to nichan’s seat and unpacked his things…

5 minutes later…

We start the lesson...it’s science time now…and it’s your turn to do your presentation…you walk to the front class with hayeon and start to explain all things in your presentation…myungsoo just stared at you in an amazed face…

Home time… (A/N : mianhae…but, the school story will be so boring…so I’ll skip)

In the corridor…

“hayeonie!!!” sungyeol said happily…”yeol aaah!!!” hayeon replied cheerfully “L!!!__ie oddieyo???” sunggyu said confused “molla???” suddenly nichan and woohyun appeared “waeyo yeonie???” nichan said curious “__ie oddieyo???she leave the class earlier…” hayeon said wooried “she always like this right???and we’ll usually found her in…” nichan said playfully “in…the dance hall???” hayeon said confused “ding dong dang!!!” nichan replied happily…

Then, infinite, nichan and hayeon run quickly to the dance hall and see you bullied with the queenkas…you just fall hardly to the ground and look at them violently…suddenly, sungyeol looses his patient…he runs inside the dance hall and shout “YAH!!!STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!” suddenly two girls (still one of the queenka) hold yeol’s arms tightly and the…maybe the queenka’s leader wrap her arms on yeol’s neck…”waeyo oppa???she’s not yours…I’m yours…right???”

When she’s about to kiss sungyeol…you quickly stands up and grab her hairs harshly…you slap her cheeks and grab the other girl’s hair (the girls who’s holding yeol’s hand) and push them hardly to the ground “DON’T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HIM S!!!” yeol and the rest of infinite just look at you in an amazed face…because, there’s no girl that even dare to fight with queenkas…

“tha…she…wha???” hoya blabbered confusedly “ahahaha…that’s why we won’t ever make her mad…” nichan said happily “mwo???wae???” dongwoo said confused “because…making her mad…is like you’re waking a sleeping lion…she’ll do anything until she’s satisfied” hayeon said while smiling cutely

The queenkas get out from the dance hall with a disgust face...suddenly infinite galred at them and said “don’t you ever do anything worse to her and these girls or you’ll see what will happened!!!” the leader of the queenkas suddenly said “who is she in there and who are these girls so you guys choose them more than us???you’re truly queenkas???you guys the kingkas should be dating with us and not them!!!”

“she…” woohyun said while pointing to nichan “is my girlfriend“ “she…and the girls in there is yeol’s precious girls…” sungjong said happily “and girl in there is the next shin corps leader!!!” sungjong added “and of course them and girl in there is our precious girls too so just remember!!!we’ll do something if you do something bad to them!!!now…go away!!!” hoya said violently

When you’re out…infinite just looked at you in a worried look…”waeyo???” you said confused…infinite, hayeon and nichan just look at you…there’s many bruises and wound all over your body but you still say “waeyo??I’m fine…” and give them your sweet smile…

“are you sure???” hayeon said worried…you saw tears in her eyes…you quickly said “hey…kwenchanaeyo…I still can do this…” you try to swing your legs forward but you can’t…you feel so hurt but you try to hold it and just say “ehehehehe” to your friends…

“here…I’ll take you home” yeol said worriedly “aniyaaaaa…yeol just go with hayeonie…” you said in a childish tone and whispered at yeol happily “I know you like yeonie…just try to take her heart…and confess to her 4 days from now…” “at valentine??!but it’s girl’s times…boy’s times on white day youngie” yeol said shocked…you just nod your head and said “arrachi yeol…but, do anyone said it’s taboo for boys to give their loves to girls at valentine???” yeol just looked at you while you’re walking alone at the corridor…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rinyoungie's note :

HILOW!!!

sorry for the latest update ever :(

This is it for the 3rd chappie xoxoxo

hope you like it!!!

DO COMMENT

DO SUBSCRIBE

DO FRIENDS WITH ME and..

DO NOT PLAGIARIZE=_=

see ya!!!