Three

If We Know The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung POV

I hugged her in my embraces like what a friend in deed need to do to his other friend. I felt sorry for her for what I had done. It must be hard for her for what had happened between her and her family but I made it more complicated. I can never imagine what will happen to her if I'm no longer beside her. Watching over her. Taking care of her. Make sure she will not be in danger. 

''Silly princess.....''

She was an easy sleepheaded. I looked at her figure when I heard a small snored coming from her. I smiled to myself. She sure a very cute girl. Did she even realize that?I looked at my watch, no wonder she fall asleep. 12 o'clock. She usually sleep at 11 but today, she got to sleep at a late night.

 ''Poor you.''

I carefully tugged her into a more comfortable mattress than my embraces.

''Sleep tight, princess.''

I heard her mumbling softly in her sleep. 

''Tsk, you even had a dream.''

I went to the nearest window and the curtains were flapping until it make a sound. I tilted my head outside the door to make sure every things were fine and save. These was my routines every night to make sure she sleep in a very safe conditions. Unexpectedly, something caught my attentions. I narrowed my eyebrows to remember something importan. 

''Whose car is that?''

The car looks luxurious. Meh, it must be king's new car. Nothing to worry about, Taehyung.My phone in the pocket suddenly buzzing. I looked at the Id caller before I pick it up. Without a hello or anything, the person's loud voice made me distance the phone from my ear.

''TAEHYUNG WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?....I NEED YOUR RIGHT HERE.NOW!''

''Fish....MY DAMN EAR. Can you talk slowly so I can understand what the hell you saying.''

''TAEHYUNg....I do need your help now!''

''What?Help? What kind of help? I'm at the castle right now.?''

''Oh good.I felt relieved.''

''Can you come here now?''

''Where?''

''Club.''

''Erm...I'm not in the mood.''

I looked at behind me. She was sleeping. I don't think I can leave her alone here. One more thing, how come he can enjoy himself at the club when he should be taking care of her. He should be on his duty right now.

''No! I don't give a damn about your mood. You need to be here in less than a minute.''

''It's up to you. I don't care. I can't leave Hazel here alone.''

''You need to leave her. Don't worry. We can change the places.''

''Wh-what do you mean?''

I felt worried now. I felt uncomfortable. Please, don't make my afraidness comes again. I can hear his heavy sigh from the phone.

''Suga-hyung..did..she...''

''She's drunk. She looks terrible.''

My legs became numb. My world turn upside down.No. She promised me she won't becoming like this ever again. She betray her promised.

''Hyung, wait me there. I will be less than a second. and please...''

''You better make a moves now. Don't worry, I will try my best to protect her.''

She's stupid. Stubborn. Don't she know what will happen to her if the public recognize her. No, I won't let it happened. You must be safe. Enough for me to see you lying on the hospital bed looked lifeless, once. I'm not strong to see you in that state again. I drove my car at the fullest speed. I don't care about myself anymore. It's you. It's you, that all matter to me. I know and I'm sorry for raising my voice, earlier.

*

My chest were moving up and down. I ran on my way here because I don't want to wait for the traffic. Its stuck.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter