One

If We Know The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ashes to ashes dust to dust.They flew on air as the fire burn the night away. The memories. It nothing more than just a worst memories. A pile of album were burned. I'm growing, so why I do need them anymore. I'm sat nears flames. My expressions were showing nothing. No one can read what was playing inside my head. My tears was invisible. I'm scared to say I'm sad because I will ended up shedding tears. I'm strong. I need to. For myself. All these years I have been shaking, I have been bending backwards till I'm broke. Watching the dream go up in smoke. I have a country needed to be protected. I'm ashamed of myself. Tomorrow will be the day, where I'll meet them since two years ago. They need something to disscussed with me. I don't want to be there. There, there was someone that hate me. She almost killed me if Taehyung not showed up on times. Is that gonna happen again? 

Taehyung....

I sighed.

I missed our times together. What was he doing now? He must be hurted. My words just now were too much for him to take. I lose my control on him. 

"Taehyung, I'm sorry....''

Again and again the heavy sighs came out from my throat. What I should do? I can't just go to him and say that I'm sorry for what I had said. It will be the most awkward things happen. 

I hugged my legs tight when the night breeze comes contact with my bare legs. I was wearing a blue dress that night. The fresh air not help me at all to eliminate the feeling I car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter