A Moment

A moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you really have to go back there ?", sounded a cracked voice along a pair of hands cling around the other's person neck.

"Its seem so", A pair of eyes looking through another pair of glassy eyes, gentleness laced with the stares. A pair of hands sneak around the other slim waist delicately.

The shorter of the two could only sigh with the answer. The taller one tightens the hold and gives the other person a sweet forehead kiss.

"I'll be back. Soon.", Junmyeon leans his head on the broad chest of his boyfriend

"But how soon is soon ?", He said that while listening to Yixing's heartbeat. The beats, somehow managed to calm him down.

"Soon.", They stays for minutes. Finishing the limit times they have.


The embrace
Its so warm.
They gonna miss it, for sure.


"Junmyeon ?", The said person just hum, tilting his head upward with a pout attached to his lips. Yixing chuckles, the cuteness is overwhelming.

"I love you", Said the chinese guy while looking straight into the other's eyes. 

The other person just leans his head back to his boyfriend's warm, broad chest. Hiding away his reddened cheeks . Then, a muffled reply of, "Me too, I love you." comes out from Junmyeon while he hide his face deeper into the chest. 

Its funny, no matter how long they have been together. Their hearts still poundings like crazy for each other. Just like how when they first met.

A door knock interrupt their moments. "Yixing, let's go. We don't want you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter