Phone Call

Phone Call
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was in the middle of finishing my report when my colleague called me, "Sergeant Ryeowook, there's a phone-call for you." Phone-call? At this time? My parents? I wondered who's the caller as I was walking to the other room to pick up the call.

"Hello?" I was expecting my dad's or my mom's voice. There are some days we're allowed to receive a call from outside the military whereas usually we're the one who make a phone-call through collect-call.

The warm-honey voice which I've been knowing all along greeted me back, "Ryeonggu~"

"Kyuhyuna? Is that you?"

"What? Have you forgotten my voice? It's just 1 month ago you called me though~"

It's not that I'm not sure it's Kyuhyun, but rather because he's the one who called me. Usually my parents do call me, or I call them or other Super Junior members, include Kyuhyun whom I do frequently call. "No, I'm just surprised you called me. I thought it's from my dad or mom."

"Well, I'm your family too, ain't I?"

"You are. How have you been? Why do you call me?"

"Why if I called you? Are you too busy to talk to me now, sergeant?"

"Kyuhyuna, I'm serious..." but I chuckled a little bit since he emphasized me with the 'sergeant.'

"Who said I'm not? You often called me, why can't I call you?" he claimed his right.

"Fine. Talk now..."

"Listen, I have some days off this month, so I'm going to visit you one of those days!" he said excitedly.

"When? This month?" I frow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter