Chapter Four

Photograph
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s note: I’m sorry for the late update. All mistakes are mine. I’m using my phone to update this. I feel nervous about this but what is meant to happen will happen, right? Ugh. I hate myself for doing this. I’m sorry. 

 

Chapter Four. 

 

All the preparation has been done. Yunho is only waiting for the moment when he will ask Heechul to be with him forever. It was early in the morning and it is today that he decided to propose to him. Jaejoong told him last night that he will not let him see Heechul and maybe capture pictures away from them so Yunho must use his moment so well. He thank Jaejoong as they part ways last night after their last minute check for the venue. He feels nervous but Jaejoong told him that everything will be fine. The man is really something as Yunho thought and how much effort Jaejoong gave to make this possible. 

 

He had been with Jaejoong ever since he witnessed the struggle he had when his mother left him. He always make sure that the man feels like he is protected and he always make him feel comfortable on his presence. Yunho knew that Jaejoong is a fragile person but he immediately removed that idea when Jaejoong decided to leave korea and went to foreign country alone. Now that he is back, he sees the man in a different way. Jaejoong makes his own name alone and work harder to to be successful. They got a chance to be alone yesterday afternoon and Jaejoong told Yunho what is the original plan why he goes back here in Korea. And Yunho, with his silent pity for the man, listened to him carefully as he absorbed what Jaejoong was willing to share to him. 

 

“I just want to make Grandpa proud of me.” Jaejoong smiles at him. “And accept me for who I am and I think that it is possible now right? He won’t be ashamed of me anymore. That’s really what I want. No awards, no money and no name. I just want my Grandpa to be proud of me.” How sincere this man can be, Yunho thought.

 

Jaejoong has this different side on him that really amaze him in his own way. He always tells him that he will be successful in life. And now that Heechul will get married if he says yes tonight, he jokes about Jaejoong having his own family too. The man just laughed at him and said that he needs to heal first and he is busy about his career. Jaejoong will never let Yunho know that he is the one who broke his heart. The man is getting married soon, he should leave everything behind and that is what he keeps pushing on his mind. 

 

Yunho informed his parents and Grandpa about the event tonight and they congratulate him already. They are all waiting for this. And now that it is happening, everyone especially Grandpa are getting excited. He even jokes about having a baby soon. Yunho just laughed and told him and it will come. He will wait for Heechul to be the one who will tell him that he wants a baby. Yunho knew how busy Heechul and how focus he is when it is about his career, and having a baby is a big responsibility. For now, he just wants to have Heechul and make the man feels how he is loved by Yunho. Grandpa smiles as he listen to Yunho and then wish him luck tonight. They will have the celebration after tonight. Everyone is excited for the proposal and Yunho felt pressured because of this but he trust Heechul. He knew that the man will say yes or that was he thought. 

 

————

 

The time had come and Jaejoong was looking around the venue for the last time. It is a garden type of date that Yunho prepared. There are lights and a table in the middle with candle lights, everything is just simple and classy as what Yunho expected from the beginning. He suggested this to Yunho when they are preparing for his proposal and the man immediately agreed to his suggestion. Honestly, this is what he imagined to have on his wedding. Lights and trees are perfect combination. He sees calmness at it. So he tries to give the idea to Yunho and thinks that maybe Heechul will like that kind of concept and he prays that he is not wrong. He went there first so he can see the venue for the last time. After that, he waits for the two to enter the garden. 

 

As he heard a car engine outside, he ready himself. They are here now. He looks at the entrance and saw Yunho and Heechul. Heechul smiling at him looking excited and all. He was asking something from Yunho but the man just shrugged his shoulder off and laugh. Heechul playfully pat his shoulders and when they enter the garden, he saw how Heechul’s eyes shine when he see the place. He captures every moment of it and unconsciously smile at his hyung. He keeps telling himself that he can do it and he can endure it and when he saw Heechul’s reaction, he thinks that it is worth it and he heard him ask Yunho about it. 

 

“Yun, this is so beautiful.. I’m so speechless.” Heechul, totally mesmerize by the venue, speaks. He look at Yunho and immediately hug the man as if saying how happy he is. 

 

Jaejoong saw Yunho lead Heechul at the table and they begin their dinner. He continues to capture pictures of them. When they hold hands or when Yunho remove something on Heechul’s face, when they simply smile with each other or when Yunho makes Heechul laugh with his corny jokes. Jaejoong captures all of them. He said to himself that there will no time for him to be emotional right now, he needs to finish this because Yunho has trust in him to capture this moment. It is a request from the man he had been loving ever since. 

 

Photographs are capture in a millisecond of time. The moment you heard the click of it, the scenario will be immediately change. But the photo will stays the same. Jaejoong believes that photograph has the power to stop the time and if the reality is still moving, the photo will stays the same. It will always stay the same. The smiles will still be there. The genuine look of the eyes or that hands that hold you for a lifetime. 

 

As he was thinking about this, he saw the cue from Yunho that the man will say his proposal when he stands up and walk towards Heechul. He ready himself even more. 

 

 

Heechul was looking at Yunho curiously. He felt nervous because he did not expect this. Yunho was smiling at him and telling him how much he made the man happy. He didn’t know how he will react. This is too sudden. He thought that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter