Meeting the professor

My Train Girl

Just like her normal routine, Taeyeon was already at the train station, waiting for the train to arrive so that she can go home and rest already.

Usually the train arrives at 5 to 6 pm and it was a long wait to do since her classes finshes at 4:30 so she'll have to wait 30 minutes before the train arrives. So, to kill some time of her boredom she installed some game applications on her mobile so that if she ever rides or waits for the train again she won't get bored easily or die there in boredom while waiting to reach home.
 

As the door slides open, everybody gets inside the train like they were catching up over some 50% sale in supermarkets. Which is why Taeyeon sometimes gets annoyed. She'll have to endure the ride in half hour, standing. God, because after the long- ride her feet feels ing sore like it had been pounded by an elephant. She'll have to ride with the erted-old men who only knows how to touch every girl's or rub their small ding dong on her side or back, ing sick. Or those kids who only knows how to cry and scream like a dolphin which made Taeyeon reach her limits, she really hates crying kids, their wailing makes her ears hurt which is why everybody needs someone to advertise condoms and birth-control pills. She's thankful when there's the chance where there aren't kids in the train with her, it was peaceful. And by any chance when there are still some seats available when she arrives, so that she won't have to stand for a ing half hour.
 

Taeyeon sits on the available seats before pulling out her phone. She slumps her back down on the seat before setting her bag in front of her, hugging it before playing her all-time favourite game. She began playing where she didn't notice that the volume of her phone was slightly loud. The other passengers didn't really care but some of them cares as they stared at her with an exasperated look. Taeyeon didn't notice the stares since her attention was focused on the game she was playing.
 

Taeyeon was trying to beat her highscore on the game, she was totally focused on the game, she was close to beating her high score when a voice interrupted her from playing. She looked up, only to see this gorgeous woman who was wearing a working-attire outfit.
 

"Can you please lower the volume down? It's really disturbing us passengers who're trying to rest."




 

----

Tiffany's pov
 

It was a long day for me and I totally had enough with students. Gosh, I'm totally fed up, nowadays kids are getting more mischievous than ever. I thought that children are the pride of our country but I was wrong. This generation is more ed up than I expected, it is really disappointing to see that. And it I don't give a damn on how I curse, eveybody can curse!

I gathered the strength left on my feet, striding towards the train. As I got inside I quickly searched for an available seat and I was lucky since there are still some few seats left.

I sat myself down before totally slumping my back down behind me, feeling all tired and exhausted I felt my eye lids getting heavier by seconds, meaning that I'm getting sleepy. I slowy closed my eyes, relaxing myself as the cold air hit my face coming from the air condition.
 

"Ahh, thank goodness." I let out sigh in relief. This day is really tiring, wait, everyday is always tiring, when wasn't it?
 

Here I was getting some peacful nap when a loud sound coming from the corner interrupted my sleep, I tried to shrug it off by covering my ears, but it was useless, I still can hear that loud video game-like sound, ghosting around my ear.
 

I narrowed my eyes from where the sound is coming from, only to see this girl dressed in her school uniform, gosh students again. I tried to narrow my eyes at her hoping that she'll notice my piercing gaze but this girl seems too preoccupied on the game she is playing so I don't have any choice but to talk to her.


 

I strided towards her with my tired feet, gathering all the strength left in me. I stood there in front of her, trying to get her attention but she's still didn't notice my presence so I cleared my throat, enough to distract her from the game as she looked up at me.


 

"Can you please lower the volume down? It's really disturbing us passengers who're trying to rest." I politely said. The girl looked at me with her bug-eyed expression, her eyes blinking repeatedly.

 

"Oh, sorry then, I didn't notice it." She says before completely lowering the volume down. I slightly smiled at her, showing my gratitude to her before saying thank you as I headed back towards my seat. Ahh~ finally I can peacefully rest now.


 

The whole trip went quiet since everybody was tired because they just finished from their work too. Only the sound of the moving train can be heard inside. I closed my eyes before I felt myself dozing off to sleep.


 

---

"Uhh miss? Miss?" I felt a light shaking of my shoulders, I slowly opened my eyes before squinting since the light's brightness started to blind me. I rubbed my eyes, feeling myself groggy before completely looking up from the person in front of me.

 

"Uh miss sorry for disturbing your sleep but I think you overslept and I just kinda think that maybe this is your destination already." The girl said.
 

Wait, isn't this the kid I asked to lower her volume down?


 

"Huh? What is it?" I sit myself up.

 

"I think you missed your place already. So I thought waking you up will be a good idea."She says.
 

I was still feeling sleepy when the realization hit me in the head before completely opening my eyes wide. Completely panicking that I already missed my destination.


 

"Where are we now? I'm from xxxx, did I miss it already?" I asked, panicking.

 

"Oh, we're on the same hood miss, just a few minutes till' we get there, it's next." She said before completely sitting beside me. I looked around, there are still a few people around and some of them are asleep. I turned my head at the girl beside me and she has her earbuds plug in her ears as she started humming. I don't know why but I found myself staring at her, she have this short blonde hair just right above her shoulders, her pale white milky skin, and her plump pink lips with her cute eyes. She looks like a kid, I think, like, she's in 2nd year high school?

 

 

 

 

"Do you like staring that much?" She asked out of the blue. Feeling surprised I looked up at her eyes.

 

 

"Sorry, I'm just wondering."

 

 

 

 

"Wondering about what?"

 

I shrugged.

 

 

"You talk just too casually to me, you're still a student and I am a teacher, can't you just, like, talk formal to me? How old are you?" I said with my unpleased eyes. The girl shrugged.

 

 

"It's okay, we don't even know each other and you seemed kinda friendly, not friendly like friendly but I get this friend vibes with you, because, you look young I guess?" She says, I don't know what to say but did she just complimented me?

 

 

"Are you trying to flatter me? If you are then thanks for the compliment but I'm already twenty-four years-old. Turning twenty five next month. "

 

 

The girl stared at me with her brows raised.

 

 

"Really? Well you're just 4 years older than me and I don't think that's really a big ."

 

I stared at the girl in disbelief, I didn't know she's already in college, wow, I mean, she looks like a kid. What the hell?

 

 

"You're 20? What? How? I mean, when the first time I saw you earlier I thought you were some eight-grader, because-look at you, you look like a kid. Oh gosh." I tried to muffle my laugh. She rolls her eyes on me.

 

 

"Yeah I get that a lot, do I really look like a kid?" She asks me.

 

 

"Well, your face is too flawless, makes you look younger and to say that your height is not that kinda uhh tall." I explained, she looks at me with her crestfallen expression. Oh, how cute she is! Just look at this girl, she looks like a midget and I was surprised that she's already in college. Didn't know people like her could be this cute and adorable.

 

 

"Well, I see. So I--"

 

 

 

The train horn interrupted us, meaning that we're going to stop anytime soon since we've already reached our destination.

 

 

 

 

 

"Seems like we're already here." She says. The door slides open, signing that we've already reached the place. I grab my shoulder bag before abruptly standing up and heading outside as fast as possible.

 

 

"Hey! Wait Ms.Uptight!" Oh my gosh how dare she--

 

I turned my head to her.

 

 

"What? I'm already going home, what do you want?" I asked.

 

 

"We're in the same hood remember? I'm from the xxxx street, you?"

 

 

"Well, I'm kinda far from yours so I need to get going now, it's nice meeting you. Bye!" I said before completely speeding my pace up as I walked away from her and left.

 

 

Well, I think that was just a simple friendly talk I did earlier with her and I know that I won't see her again so why bother introducing myself? I shrugged off before hailing for a cab and drove home.


Wassup readers! I just made a new taeny story, just a fluff story and I hope u all liked it! Please continue reading this! I know that my stories are not really that great but I still hope you'll continue reading this! Xoxo~