Common Sense

Can't Help But Wait (Re-write)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            There she is, sitting in the bar counter sipping her third drink while tapping her foot impatiently and muttering under her breath "where the hell is those girls, I don't want to waste my day off like this". Not for long another drink came in front of her, the dancer raised her eyebrow in confusion.

"It's from the guy over there" The bartender pointed a handsome man across the bar. The handsome man smile charmingly at her showing his pearly teeth, making the dancer grimaced.

"CL you know I don't --" Hyoyeon word was cut by CL loud laugh, "Just take it Hyo it's a free drink"

Hyoyeon furrowed her eyebrows " I rather pay my own drink than have to deal with a guy.". CL laugh even louder at Hyoyeon's word. 

"oh god here he comes" Hyoyeon cover her face when she saw the handsome man walking toward her. Taking a deep breath Hyoyoen brain working fast looking for a correct way to reject the guy. Before the handsome man come closer suddenly Hyoyeon feel arms circling around her waist and a soft lips on her cheek.

"Just relax unnie" a soft playful voice whispered in her ear, Hyoyeon instantly smirking knowing who's voice is that. Hyoyeon turn around and hug the girl close and bury her head on the girl's neck. Watching all the skinship between the two girls surprised the handsome man and make the man backed away.

"He's gone unnie" the sweet voice said on Hyoyeon ear but Hyoyeon just shakes her head and keep hugging the girl close. "No. you've been gone for a while now Seohyunnie." Seohyun laugh at Hyoyeon child like act toward her. Suddenly a sicking aegyo blaring on Hyoyeon's ear.  "Awwww~ I want Hyoyeon hug too~". Hyoyeon groan and lift her head up with a scrunched eyebrow.

"You always ruin my time hogging Seohyun, Sunny". Sunny smiling widely in pride and wiggled her eyebrows. Seohyun laugh at the interaction between her unnies, and open up her arms hugging both of the unnies in her arms. "Group hug!". All the girls laughing in happiness, it's been a while for them to actually gather and hang out.

"Yah! you all are late though" Hyoyeon suddenly break the hug. Both of the girls are laughing, "I'm sorry Hyo, but Tiffany having trouble with her car and you know she's our ride here". Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow hearing a certain name.

"She's here?" Seohyun smirks and nodded. "She's at the booth with Taeyeon and Jessica. Be nice Hyo" Sunny giving Hyoyeon a playful nudge. Seohyun chuckled looking at Hyoyeon's face and drag her to the booth before she can respond to Sunny.

 

          The trio walk to the booth that apparently not only TaengSicFany was there but also the rest of the gang. Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung also there already holding drinks on their hand. "Yoooooo ~ DJ Hyoyeon is in the house" Yuri whistle loudly followed by Yoona and Sooyoung clapping. Seohyun throw her hands up and howling.

" off Yul" Hyoyeon tackling the trio in a hug and laugh. Taeyeon suddenly jump on to the pile followed by Seohyun and Sunny, laughter was surrounding the girls. "You guys are embarrassing" Jessica with the icy stare looking at the pile of girls. Just like that the dorks stop and sits in a good manner. "Unnie you're no fun" Yoona pouted. Hyoyeon chuckled at Yoona while Yuri planting a sweet kiss on the younger girl's lips and whisper something that probably make the rest of the girl gag because Yoona was giggling afterward and wink. 

         The girls continue the rest of the night with dance laughter and more drinks. All the girls are very busy women Hyoyeon is a DJ and Choreographer, Sunny own a restaurant with her boyfriend, Sooyoung is an aspiring writer, Yoona and Yuri is a famous model, Seohyun a humanitarian traveling all over the world trying to make it a better place while Taeyeon runs one of the top company in the country with Jessica and Tiffany. So its really hard to have just one day for all of them to gather around but today is important since Seohyun just return from her Asian tour for almost a year.

        Hyoyeon just returned from dancing with Yuri when Jessica, Sunny and Tiffany talking about Tiffany's boyfriend who apparently leaving his girlfriend behind to be with Tiffany. Tiffany was gushing how romantic he was when Hyoyeon snort on her drink.

Tiffany raised her eyebrow and look at Hyoyeon with a glare "Something funny Kim Hyoyeon?".

Hyoyeon wipe her lips and chuckled "Nothing, I just choked on my drink" Tiffany not believing any of that and scoffed. Seohyun was squeezing Hyoyeon's thigh signaling not to start a fight with Tiffany, Hyoyeon just smile and shrugs. Hyoyeon can't help to eavesdrop the corversation going on between Jessica, Sunny and Tiffany. Tiffany found a new boyfriend, she never been alone in her life there's always a man in her life. But who's Hyoyeon kidding Tiffany is a very gorgeous girl with a beautiful eyesmile, not to mention she's smart and hard working girl. Sometimes Hyoyeon think who's the player around here. Yes Hyoyeon never really have a stable girlfriend in her life but she never messes up with others relationship too. But everyone seems to see her this notorious player that bring different people everyday to her room. Hyoyeon only able to chuckle bitterly when she know what people think about her.

"It's not that I'm not happy for you Fany but are you sure Nickhun is true to you?" Hyoyeon's ear perk when she heard Nickhun's name on the conversation. Hyoyeon is very familiar to that name. That name keep popping out when Hyoyeon have drinks with girls she met in the club where she work in the weekend and apparently Nickhun love to hook up with girl left without any word.

Tiffany smile politely when Jessica asked about Nickhun " I know you're concern b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter