The New SAIDA Fic (sneak peak)

Give you the Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Question” Dahyun directed to the girl in front of here, who was looking at her amused as she sips her strawberry frappuccino.

 

“Do you believe that somehow the stars align and two points meet in the most unlikely of circumstances? that the universe manipulates time and space and giving you that right moment at the right time? the perfect intersection between unlikely individuals? Or is it just another moment apart from numerous moments? that in any alternate universe you'll believe it's as if as it's faith, even in other circumstances you'll still see it as faith? so what makes the alternate circumstance any different, if all circumstances are fated, then it just kind of ridicule the whole thing doesn't it? who are you to say this moment is fated when you are unaware of the vast expanse of just one moment, the limitless possibilities that gives you one moment”

 

“So question” Dahyun challenged “Do you believe in the right moment at the right time when every moment can be the right moment?”

 

Chaeyoung smiled to herself “Yes, How about you? You don’t find it interesting that out of billions of people a particular person is at the same place, same time, same moment as you? It’s fate I dare say”

 

“It's fate you say? The right moment at the right time is simply fate, destiny as the romanticist called it, what if it's just a mere coincidence?” Dahyun countered, Chaeyoung found it amusing how riled up Dahyun could get

 

“Coincidently you were at a certain place at a certain time, leading to certain moment, would you call it destiny? what is the difference between destiny and coincidence? the two seems similar but very different. A moment is just a moment, a coincidence, that romanticist eat up and claim to be fate and destiny, it's not a sign given by the universe, it's not the red thread of fate, it's not souls meeting each other, it's a mere coincidence, nothing more, nothing less. It's just a coincidence, not fate, not destiny, and no, it's not love at first sight" Dahyun stated "There's no such thing"

 

"Well, philosophically speaking" Chaeyoung started "The difference between coincidence and f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter