The Karakken

Limbo World

Riding the rocs, Yoona, Lee Byung Hun and Amber arrived at the New York Harbour where Karakken was supposed to be.

They were still in the limbo world the containers were very much unorganized. The whole sky was dark, and the water in the river slimy. The buildings which were once grand, had turned into mere ruins with no human in sight.

Amber looked at the stacks of containers. “Bro! These containers look strange. Seems like something is below them.”

“That must be who we are looking for.” Lee Byung Hun made cool gestures with his fingers and said, “Wind Style: Air Blade Jutsu!” Then he pressed his hand on the roc’s head.

 The roc flapped its wings and created a whirlwind in the direction of the containers. The speed of the whirlwind knocked down the containers and there arose the Karakken which was hiding below.

The karakken was twice as big as a roc and had tentacles like an octopus. A huge mouth was at the place where the tentacles meet and inside the mouth were saw-like teeth.

Sky_Krakken_by_KPtoons.jpg

“Gosh! Are we going to fight with this thing?” Yoona asked.

“Yes.”

The Karakken saw the rocs and started to throw the containers at them. The rocs nearly lost balance on avoiding the containers. Then, the Karakken used his chance, pulling the roc’s legs.

“Ah! Arjussi!”

“I’m trying to control!”

The roe also tried to escape. But the Karakken’s grip was too strong to even move.

“Hang on, Bro!”

Amber flew past under the tentacle that was holding the leg and cut it off with all her might. She put out two guns while the Karakken was still in agony.

“Machine gun!” she shouted and attacked the octopus-like monster. The bullets hit straight to the monster’s head but nothing seemed to happened to it.

“No! This thing can only be killed by a nephilim.”

“How do I kill him?”

“I will take you right above his mouth while Amber is decoying him. All you have to do is push the sword into his throat.”

“I’ll die then!”

“You won’t. Trust me.”

“No!”

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Lee Byung Hun stood up and said, “Amber, take my wheel!”

“What? Are you telling me to control two rocs?”

“Yes. Bring them together! Now!”

“Arjussi, w- what are you doing?”

“Follow me.” Lee Byung Hun jumped onto a tentacle which was getting closer.

“Yoona, come.”

“I can’t!”

“Err… you can. You are a nephilim. Come on!”

“Hah… it to be a nephilim.”

Yoona gritted her teeth and jumped like Lee Byung Hun but failed to get onto the nearby tentacle. Thanks to Lee Byung Hun’s reflexes, she didn’t fell and was hanging from the roc.

With two rocs, Amber pulled the Karakken by its tentacles and Yoona managed to climb up holding Lee Byung Hun’s hand.

“This tentacle will move and get close to the mouth later. Go and jump into its mouth. Amber is doing a great job. The Karakken won’t notice you.”

“Maybe.”

Just as Lee Byung Hun predicted, the tentacle got nearer and nearer to the opening of the mouth.

“Now, Yoona!” he shouted.

“I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die yet…” Yoona jumped into the Krakken’s mouth, holding her sword tightly.

“Arrgh… I hate nephilims…” She wondered if the Karakken said that.

Slowly, red smoke appeared from Yoona’s body and the tip off the sword. ‘What is happening to me? Screw that!’ Yoona thought.

With a roaring boom, the Karakken blew up, making the containers blown away.

One of the containers fell onto Lee Byung Hun but as usual he used his Demon Style: Mega Kick Jutsu and kicked it away. Falling back onto the ground, he made some signs again to use reverse summoning jutsu. Then, Yoona fell out of the Karakken’s mouth and was sent to the outside world into the river. She was alternatingly sinking and floating when a container flew towards her.

“Oh, no!”

*Splash*

~~~ ~~~ ~~~