You're Here ..... Both of You -.-

To Choose Between Two

I see you've recieved my note sweetie......

you jumped up and turned around. A tall handsome blond was staring back at you. YOUNGMIN OPPA!! 

Boyfriend_gt_gt_gt_Jo_Young_Min_15102011

Youngmin smiled and looked at you sweetly. You've gotten cuter my little dongsang.

You stop jumping up and down. Are you going to school here?

(A/N : You and Sungmi are juniors with Youngmin and Kwangmin.)

Mhm. Oh and Sungmi Kwangmin is waiting for you in the school's garden.

Chincha?! Oppa is here?! Sungmi ran out of the classroom leaving you and Youngmin.

What's your homeroom dongsang? Youngmin looked at your schedual and you guys had all your classes together. Then the school's bell started to ring. We really should be getting to class you said. 

Okay.

You two walked into class and took seats next to each other.

Good morning class. I hope your summer was fun and to start the school year I present you with a new student. Taemin - ssi you can come in now. The teacher said.

Taemin?! Lee Taemin?!!! Noo!! That cant be! The world isn't THAT small!!  But right then a boy stepped in.

Annyeonhaseyo!! My name is Lee Taemin. I'm th enew student and i hpe you treat me well!! His innocent eyes smiled at the class making all the girls squeal in delight.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaOJWclJwQhuDhj9MmCYS  (A/N : Picture a classroom background. ^^)

Youngmin noticed you trying to cover your face with your hand. 

Do you know him dongsang? He asked

That kid use to bully me oppa!!

Weird. he looks like a nece kid. But dont worry. Oppa will protect you.

~~~ ssi, and Youngmin - ssi pleas show our student around you guys have identical scheduals. 

Bol?!! WAE?!! you asaid a little too loud.

Is there a problem ~~~ ssi? No? Good. Taemin - ssi you can sit next to her. The teacher said and moved on with the lesson.

Then you felt a hand squeeze yours. There was a note that was put into your hand

You'll be okay dongsang!! Oppa is here!! Hwaiting!

It was Youngmin oppa's writing. Then on your left hand you felt another note.

I'm back.... Let the torture begin.

Taemin. You looked up and gave him a glare. This is gonna be a long day you though going back to your work.

(A/N : Heyyy sorry i had school today... ): it was so boring!!! buttt it did give me inspiration for the next chapter!! xD please keep supporting me and reading the  fanfics!! I'm really greatful and happy that i'm not just randomly writing things. Annyeon!!)