Her Song

Save the Best for Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's going crazy. Jennie Kim is so sure she really is going crazy. This is her unnie's fault. Kim Jisoo kept plotting this crazy idea that Jiwon likes him, which is crazy, like, how could someone like him, hello, Bobby SMTM3 champion, likes her? Who is she? 

 

But she couldn't stop her heart from beating a little bit faster when the door opened and he entered, with his signature smirk, raising his hand, obviously showing her what he brought. 

 

"Hey, Jen, I brought you coffee. I heard Jisoo said that you'll be staying up late so I decided to drop by and check out if everything's okay," Bobby said, grinning as he placed the coffee on the table, grabbing a chair to sit beside her. 

 

And yes, they're in one of YGE'S studio room and Jennie is trying to make new songs. 

 

"Thank you," she whispered, hating how small her voice is and how nervous she is. This is just Bobby. She's been friends with him for ages. Why does she became so nervous? Ugh, this is really Jisoo's fault. 

 

And he must have noticed because he suddenly frowned and even put his hand on her forehead, making her eyes to widen. 

 

What the . 

 

"Are you okay? You sound off," he asked, his brows creased, obviously concerned. 

 

"I'm okay," Jennie said, a little bit harsher and she even pushed his hand away, making him laughed.

 

"Now that's my Jennie," he said, snickering, as if he didn't realized that he's making her go crazy already. 

 

"Yah, shut up," Jennie shouted, glaring at him, making him laughed even louder. She rolled her eyes and instead turned her attention to the music console in front of her. 

 

She started to focus on the song she just finished and she just needed to tweak some notes for it to sound almost perfect. At least that's what her Jisoo-unnie said. 

 

"Wow, that's such a sad song," Bobby suddenly said, startling her, she almost jumped. She turned and saw Bobby seriously staring at her, her heart almost dropped.

 

"Did you wrote that, Jen?" he asked, and Jennie just nodded, not even knowing what else to say, the sad melody of an acoustic guitar with her vocals adding more melancholy on it. 

 

"Wow," Bobby muttered then he suddenly patted her head, making her eyes widen. "Never knew you could write something so sad. Who is this about anyway?" he asked, smiling gently at her, it hurts. 

 

It hurts because this song was about him and Hayi. Call her a masochist but just hearing their talk on the rooftop, she wrote this song. She wrote it in Hayi's perspective. How much hurt she must have been, breaking up with the person she loves because they drifted apart. Wishing him happiness even tho it's without her anymore. It must have been so hard letting go. 

 

Because damn, here Jennie is, Bobby isn't even hers to begin with but just thinking of letting him go to someone else, someone he loves and makes him happy actually makes her heart ache. 

 

"Yah what's wrong?" Bobby asked, obviously panicking. "Why are you crying?" he almost shouting, quickly wiping her tears away. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter