(Third) Party

Save the Best for Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie fidgeted as she watched Jisoo pressed the doorbell. Lisa was excitedly jogging in place while Rosé was trying to stop her. 

 

"Unnie, we shouldn't be here," Jennie said, stopping her three members. 

 

"What? We're already here. And besides, Jaewon-oppa invited us," Lisa answered, stopping from her earlier movement and eyeing her unnie. 

 

"We're gonna be fine, Jen. Stop worrying," Jisoo said and just then the door opened, revealing a very handsome Jung Jaewon who smiled upon seeing them. 

 

"Hey, you came. I thought you wouldn't. Come in!" One excitedly stated, opening the door wider, ushering the girls in. Jennie looked around. Yeah, YGAs really do party hard. She saw Winner and iKON all laughing and drinking while a loud party song was playing. She squinted her eyes, trying to look for someone when Seunghoon raised his hand, calling her. 

 

"Jen! You came!" he shouted, excitedly running towards her. 

 

"You're drunk, oppa," she said, glaring at him and even crossing her arms. 

 

"Oppa, I'll tell Seulgi-unnie," Lisa playfully commented and Seunghoon whined, obviously drunk, trying to persuade Blackpink's maknae to keep it a secret. Jennie continued looking around. 

 

"He's in here. Your 10 o'clock," Jisoo whispered, Jennie looking at her unnie who was now holding a glass. Jennie eyed her seriously and Jisoo pouted. "This is mango juice, okay? Sheesh. I'm not drinking," Jisoo stated and walked towards Rosé who was busy talking to Chanwoo, thankfully, the two were drinking water. 

 

Jennie turned to her left and finally saw him. She smiled as she watch him, looking happy, sitting on the sofa, drinking something, probably not a juice, laughing. Her smile freeze when she saw who he was laughing with. Katie Kim. 

 

"Oh, you're here, Jen, anyeong," Lee Hayi said, smiling as she approached Jennie who slightly bowed at her. 

 

"Long time no see," Jennie answered, smiling at Hayi, who looked around and wrinkled her nose. 

 

"These boys are partying hard again, tssk," Hayi muttered and her eyes grew smaller, noticing something. "Is that Katie-unnie? Bxtch, she said she wasn't coming," Hayi huffed and rolled her eyes. "Let's go Jen," Hayi added and dragged Jennie towards Katie, not listening to Jennie's protest. 

 

"Yah Kim Seohyeon! You liar! You said you're not coming!" Hayi shouted, Katie laughing as she stood up and hugged Lee Hayi. 

 

"Mianhe. I wasn't really coming. Jiwon just annoyed the hell out of me until I said I'll go," Katie explained, motioning at Bobby who salute at her. 

 

"Sorry, Hi," he apologized, also standing up and quickly hugging the younger girl who was still rolling her eyes. 

 

"Tssk. You could have chat me or something, you know," Hayi said, still huffing as she sit beside Katie. Meanwhile Katie was amusely watching how the great Jennie Kim was shyly standing there. 

 

"Hi, Jennie Kim. You can sit," Katie said, amusement in her voice, Hayi discreetly elbowing her unnie. 

 

"Oh, thank you," Jennie said, bowing and Bobby grinned at her, patting the seat beside him. 

 

"You can sit here, Jen," he said, smiling at her, and Jennie couldn't help but smile at him, too, as she sat. 

 

"So... What are you doing here?" Katie asked before sipping her cocktail drink, and everyone freeze, because she didn't point out who the question is for and there's definitely something in her voice when she asked that sounded like animosity. 

 

"I was invited by Jaewon-oppa because he said he'll throw a party for iKON's homecoming," Hayi answered, glaring at Katie who cheekily winked at her dongsaeng. 

 

"Are you okay, Jen?" Bobby whispered and Jennie just smiled at him. She really doesn't like parties and stuff. She's usually uncomfortable around other people. "Do you want something to drink? I'll get you one," Bobby offered and was about to stand up but Jennie grabbed his wrist. 

 

"No, I'm fine. Just... Stay with me, please," she murmured, and Bobby's smile widen before nodding. The two other girls were watching the interaction. 

 

"That was so cheesy. Stop smiling, Jiwon-ah," Katie said, annoyed and playfully shoved Jiwon who laughed. 

 

"You're just jealous, noona," he answered and naughtily wiggled his eyebrows and Katie rolled her eyes as Hayi giggled. 

 

"Shut up. Get me a drink," Katie said and Bobby just raised his hand.

 

"Hyung! Katie-noona wants a drink!" he shouted, waving his hand, stopping Jaewon who was passing by. 

 

"Yah!" Both Hayi and Katie shouted, making Bobby winced. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter