Public Transportation

Aiepathy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taemin slid into one of the empty train seats next to Minho. Jonghyun sat across from them. Jonghyun and Taemin had engaged in conversation before the train arrived at their stop and Minho had earbuds in.

"Anyways, as I was saying. I told him my favorite joke, the one that makes anyone laugh always. You know, the one about the newspaper right?"

"Yeah I know it. You tell it all the time, Jong."

"Right, right. So I told him right. He didn't laugh. He didn't even smile, Taemin. I swear. I can't make Kibum laugh at all.It's so hard."

"Maybe instead of trying to make him laugh all the time you can try making him smile? Some people don't like to laugh in front of others. 

"Yeah maybe you're right." Jonghyun took out his phone, presumably to text his love interest. Taemin sat back in his seat and looked out the window, just boring buildings. He glanced at Minho, studying his facial features. I wonder what song he's so fixated on?

He snatched one of Minho's earbuds. "What are you listening to Ming?" He put it in his ear. Nothing. "You just have earbuds in for no reason?"

"I was listening to something. Then I heard you and Jonghyun talk. I prefer to hear your voice. It's my favorite song."

Taemin was speechless. He just blushed and hugged the older's arm for the rest of the ride.

Please log in to read the full chapter