chapter 3

When you turn out to be a princess

It was in the middle of the winter, it was freezing and the snow wouldn't stop falling. But the weather didn't keep the five strongest men from their training. The youngest one, Mir, had just left for a short pause but returned soon. He looked more excited than before.

"DID YOU HEAR??" He yelled from afar to the other four. The four stopped moving and collasped on the ground, still their swords in their hands. Mir sat down next to them before contiuing his story. "You guys heard the strange rumors right?"

Seungho sighed. "Not that again."

"No, just listen first!" Mir insisted. "Because of the rumours of the upcoming war, the king and queen want to protect their daughter. Guess what?" Mir beamed.

Joon sat upright to face Mir, "Just spill it already."

"Us five will be protecting the princess!"


  didn't blink nor moved an inch. opened slowy and her thought rolled carefully out of . "So basically, I have a long lost emprior bloodline and was protected by five men, whom are you guys."

Jonghyun nodded and beamed at .

"I see... Ok then! Let's continue our rituals and our bloodline, starting with a child!"

Jonghyun blushed, "that's exactly what I was thinking, but you are moving to fast ." He acted embarresed.

"THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE AT ALL. You all must be gone mad!"  sighed. She stood up and walked towards her door. She opened the door and signed to Jonghyun to leave."Please don't get involved with me anymore."

"It's not based on your feelings to get involved with us, you have no choice." Jonghyun mumbled.

"What?"  asked.

"Nothing." He gave a small bow as goodbye and left.


Are you even more curious? That's what I was aiming at =]

Sorry everyone! I couldn't update and CH3 is really short I apologize. But next chapter will be longer and everything will be clearer, I promise ;3