Chapter 2

When you turn out to be a princess

 

Usually I don't really like to wake up, I would like to sleep the whole day if that would be possible. The reason for that is because I know that I need to go to school. It seemed always troublesome, going to school, staring throught the lessons and go back home. I didn't have a mother or father whom would wake me either.

But today felt different. I reasoned myself that I simpely slept well, but I know that it's because of those five. I think I am going to watch those guys, not cause I am interested or anything. It's just that, yesterday seemed weird and I want to know what's going on.

After washing up I made my way towards school, I never eat breakfast. That's because I'd prefer sleeping over food. I slowly walked down the streets, because of the cold weather. Although I walked that slow I almost tripped over my own feet. When I looked down I saw five pieces of vellum spread in front of me. On eah piece was a different flower drawn. They looked so pretty. I picked them up whitout realizing.


Kibum

Jonghyun and I were sitting on a bench nearby school the other three walked off, towards school.

I smelled a slight sent of fire, suddenly a something strong hit me from behind. It felt like a huge wooden stick in the lenght of my body smashing into me without any mercy. My entire body was screeming in pain, the urge to throw up took over the pain. Jonghyun winced at the same time and the next thing we saw was  walk past us.

"The sent of earth." Jonghyun whispered in pain.

"She found them." I replayed with huge eyes. "But why  now?"


When the bell for lunchbreak rang I rushed towards the gym hall. This time I remained downstairs. I settled down in a small corner of the gym and waited. As expected, a long stature made it's way towards the hall. He started bouncing the basketball in his left hand. He probably didn't notice me. W-what should I do? The best thing is to ask straight: "Hey, why is your so-called-flower-group watching me?" and then he looks at me like: 'What the hell?' Yeah... forget it. Not doing it. I'll just start a random conversation. I stood up and walked towards him. He was about to make a lay-up, but suddenly lost his balance and fel down. He seemed in pain. I rushed over.

"Are you okay? Did you sprain your enkle or something?" I asked in confusion.

He covered his mouth with his hand and moved in the way as if he needed to throw up. "OH MY GOD. TRAIGHT TO THE NURSE!" I yell in panick. I tried to help him up, but instead he pulled me down next to him. He shook his head.

"No need." He moved his head, so he was lying on my lap. "Are you okay?" He asked.

NO YOU'RE LYING ON MY LAP. "Yes, why? You're the one whom almost threw up just now."

He shook his head again, whereby his hair tickled my legs. "I mean, did your friends left you again?" 

I think I made a sad face because Minho tried to cheer me up. "It's ok, everything will change." What exactly did he know? I liked my friends, I am no serviant. I just... AND WHY IS HE STILL LYING ON MY LAP? I flushed by the thoughts. I think he understood why my cheecks became red because he stood up.

That was just the beginning, because the day became weirder and weirder. Just before math lessons started a note book was strown on my table. "Use that for yourself," said a soft and kind voice. When I looked up I saw a playfull smile, two seats away from me. It was Taemin.

After school when I wandered towards home, suddenly an orange juice was floated in front of me. "God?" I looked up and saw Kim Kibum looking at me with one pulled eyebrow. "Yeah, right. God over here." He answered. Hestitantly I took the can of juice. I bowed slightly as hello. Where was this kindness coming from? My own friends didn't act this way, correction they never would. Could it be..."I'm sorry I don't have money with me. I'll bring it tomorrow so you can borrow how much you like." I said kindly

Kibum almost tripped. "So that's what you were thinking." He straightened his back. "I always thought you were just kind, but you're a total fool."

"Thanks." I gave a slight bow. "And if you don't mind: WHAT?"

"Woah." He rubbed his ear. "You can't ask anything for now, we will follow you around for a while." Kibum suddenly stopped walking. So did I. "I know I can't ask anything but, why are you staring at a crow??"

A grimace krept down his lips. "Ok that's even criepier you know." I said

"I didn't know you were this easy to find... G.O." The crow spread it's wings and it started to rain black shiny featers and the crow turned out to be... a guy!? I think I am going to faint.


It is dark... When I opened my eyes I saw a handsome face bent over mine. If I remember clearly this guy is Jonghyun. Oh must be dreaming,  I dreamed a lot of things today. OH MY GOD. I pulled myself up in less than a seconde, which caused to clash my head onto Jonghyun's.

"WAH!" We yelled at the same time, both grabbing our forehead.

"Why'd you do that? You saw me right?" He said confused.

My eyes were huge and I couldn't pull them smaller. "What happend? What are you doing here? Did you do anything to me?" I crossed my arm in front of my body.

He acted as if he counted on his fingers,"Hmmm, 1,2,3,4. I think I kissed you five times."

"MWO!??" I yell.

"Chill Bill, I was joking." He covered his ears. "Calm down, everything will be clear in no time to you." He smiled.