Final?

My Blank Crush [oneshot]

 

Breaking up was the hardest thing for me.

 

Since that day, I ate, I slept, and I went to school.

 

But why can’t I erase you from my mind?

 

Earlier, I saw you, laughing with her.

 

How can you be smiling like that when I was here, crying in my heart alone.

 

You’ve met someone else so quick, but I..

 

I’m still alone, reminiscing on our sweet memories.

 

It’s still awkward for me, living without you.

 

It hurts, Lee Howon.

 

It hurts so much that I can’t breathe.

 

 

‘Yah! Han Sunhwa! What are you doing?’ When she heard the voice, she quickly crumpled the paper in her hands and threw the pen away.

It went flying and hit Dongwoo hard on his face, causing him to wince in pain.

 

‘Mian.’ She said innocently. Silently, she hid the crumpled paper behind her back.

 

‘My forehead..’ He whined.

 

‘Who asked you to surprise me like that?’ Her awkward tone started to make Dongwoo even more curious.

 

‘Han Sunhwa. You’re hiding something, aren’t you?’ He narrowed his eyes and went closer towards her. She trembled at his actions.

 

‘Yah.. Don’t come close.’ Sunhwa stammered. Slowly, she took a few steps backwards.

 

‘Let me see it.’

 

‘No. It’s nothing that would interest you.’

 

 

Suddenly, he stopped walking and started to laugh hysterically.

 

‘You’re such a pabo.’ He continued laughing, making Sunhwa a little confused.

 

‘It’s obvious that you’re writing something about Hoya, maybe?’ Sunhwa’s eyes widen at his question.

 

‘How did he know?’ She thought.

 

I’ve been watching you since you got here. The school roof top’s a perfect place to be, you know to get into your sad mood, am I right?’ Dongwoo asked playfully.

 

Sunhwa was embarrassed to hear him.

 

She pouted.

 

 

‘Be gone, Jang Dongwoo! You’re such a mood ruiner!’ She yelled and left the place, leaving him on his own.

 

‘You’re so naïve, Han Sunhwa. I already gave you hints on how much I like you. Every day I took a glance of your figure but you still didn’t realize it.’

 


Short right? I just was just randomly randomly typing and couldn't stop. So this is the result LOL Sorry if it's bad.

 

I love Sunhwa so much. Her blankness' really cute to me.

 

And Dongwoo's the INFINITE dork. I love him too (a bit less than Hoya and L xD) And I think he suits her pretty well.

 

Thanks for reading *gives loves* Sorry for any grammar mistakes and typos :P

Happy reading~  *ppyong*