: t w o

My Sweetest First Love (Taesana Fanfic)

A/N: 

The flashback of Taesana's love story will start here.

*

SANA'S POV

"Buy a box of facial tissue, your face might get dirty." Mom said while pushing the cart. 

"Can I buy three boxes?" I asked her, flashing my cute face.

"Stop doing that, Sana." Mom said. I pouted. And then she sighed. "Two boxes."

"Okay! Thanks!" I kissed her cheeks and ran to the bathroom section. I really hate it when my face gets polluted. 

I grabbed two large boxes of facial tissue and went back to mom. I caught her reading a chocolate's nutrition facts.

"Why did you grab the large ones?" She asked. Her eyes are still fixed at the chocolate. "Tsk, you're a waste of money, Sana."

"Please, mom. I don't want to get my face dirty. Do you want your daughter to be ugly?" I asked her but she just rolled her eyes and sighed. 

"You're such a joker, Sana." She started pushing the cart after placing the chocolate back on the rack. "Do you still have shampoo left?" I nodded while looking at the products sitting on the bench. "Biscuits?"

"Yes! Yes!" I excitedly ran to the biscuit section of the grocery store. I was about to take a pack of Oreo when someone grabbed it. I looked at the man beside me and he's just looking at me.

"Do you want it?" He asked. Do I want it? Of course! Where is the common sense of this man?

"Of course, I want it." I sarcastically said.

"Then grab another one." He said and smiled. What did he just do to my heart? My heart is freaking beating fast right now! "Because.." he neared his face to mine while smirking. "...this is mine." And he turned his back on me.

Seriously, what just happened?

I was left dumbfounded at that time. But I realized I look stupid staring somewhere, so I took the pack of Oreo and went back to mom.

"Where have you been, Sana?" Mom asked. "I thought you were lost."

"I read the nutrition facts of this biscuit," I raised the pack of Oreo on my hands. "It took me time."

"Alright." She sighed. "Is that all you need?" I nodded. "Let's go to the cashier." 

*

We're at the department store right now. I told my mom that I'm going to buy a new bathrobe and a new pair of house slippers.

I saw a cute pink bathrobe. I took it and looked at the size of it. It's says, L which probably means large. I searched for some salesmen around and I found one. 

"Excuse me, sir," I interrupted a salesman. "Do you still have--" 

"Do I look like a salesman to you?" He cut me. I looked at his face and got surprised as I realized that this man was the same guy earlier inside the grocery store! "Pink? How girly."

"Mind your own business." I told him and walked away from him. He's getting into my nerves with his annoying presence!

"Oh? Large?" Mom asked when I came back. "Are you getting fatter--"

"No, mom. I'm looking for a salesman." I interrupted her. We looked for salesman and gratefully, we found one. I asked him for a small sized robe. He came back with a pink bathrobe on his hand and handed it to me.

"Thank you," I bowed. "Wait, ma, I haven't still picked a pair of slippers."

"Faster, Sana. Your dad will be here anytime soon."

"Okay!" And then I ran fast.

*

"What meal do you want to order?" Dad asked while holding the menu.

"Lamb steak will do." I told him. He just nodded and asked mom for her order. Suddenly, I craved for ice cream. "Dad," I called him.

"Yes, princess?"

"Can I have a cup of ice cream?" I asked him and then he looked at me. "Please." I begged him using my face.

"Okay," Dad sighed. "Waiter." He called a waiter and told him our order.

"I have to go to the comfort room, dad." I told him. He just nodded and let me go. I stood up and walked towards the women's loom.

But as I was walking, I bumped into someone. 

"Watch where you're going!" I pissingly said. 

"Tss," a familiar voice. I looked at that certain someone and my eyebrows met. Seriously, this man again?! "Are you following me?" 

"Wow! What a thicked-face guy!" I frankly said. "Stop following me, will you?"

"How conceited of you, miss. I don't even know you." He said and walked away. He loves walking away, seriously.

I went to the loom and went back with my parents. 

"Are your things ready?" Dad asked as I sit down.

"Yes," I nodded. "I wanted a pack of ramen but mom grabbed a cup."

"Why didn't you buy her a pack, hon?" Dad asked mom. "She likes spicy food."

"It's a want, hon." Mom replied. "So, I bought her a cup instead of a pack."

"Don't worry, princess." Dad smiled at me. "I'll buy you a pack next time."

"You're spoiling her, hon." Mom said.

"She's our little pretty princess, hon. It's normal to give her the things she wants as long as there's a valid reason to buy it." Dad explained. Our food came and we started eating.

*

"Can I buy water at the convenience store?" I asked mom while she's placing our family picture on top of the little cabinet inside my dorm.

"Quickly." She said. I grabbed my phone and wallet and headed to the convenience store.

I entered and saw a familiar friend. It was Momo--she's my classmate before. We're classmates when we were in the 9th grade. 

"Sana? Is that you?" She tried familiarizing my face.

"Hi, Momo!" I greeted her and hugged her. She hugged me back. "It's so long."

"Yes, it's been a long time since we interacted." She agreed. "Why are you here?"

"My mom is helping me prepare my things inside my dorm." I told her.

"Really? You're renting a dorm?" She said, shocked.

"Yeah." I nodded. "I hope we can be classmates in this upcoming year."

"I know! The last time was 9th grade!" She chuckled. "Are you going to buy something?"

"Yes, I'm going to but a bottle of water." I answered. We walked towards the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. We waited in line while chatting. Gosh, I missed this girl so much!

"Hey, it's your turn." Said by the guy sitting on a chair while eating a burger. I turned to look at the guy and gosh, it was the same guy inside the grocery store, department store and restaurant!

"Are you really following me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You're such a feeler." I rolled my eyes at him and gave the bottle to the cashier. After the transaction, Momo bid her goodbye to me and I went back to my room.

"Thanks, mom." I kissed my mom's cheek. 

"Be safe, Sana." She hugged me and I smiled at her in return. "Me and your dad will visit you during the weekends, okay?"

"Yes, mom." After that, she came home and I was left alone inside my room.

*

First day of school.

I woke up early--6:00 AM--even though our class will start at 8 o' clock in the morning.

After showering and preparing myself to school, I grabbed my bag and went out. 

The dorm that my parents rented is literally near from school. Walking distance.

I walked on the pedestrian line and entered school. That easy.

There are many people chatting, walking and loitering inside the school grounds. 

I went to the announcement area where they announce the students and their rooms. 

Luckily, I found Momo sitting while eating jokbal--her favorite. I sat beside her and she noticed me immediately.

"Omo, Sana! I want us to be classmates this 12th grade." She said, pouting.

I chuckled, "We're going to be classmates." I assured her. "Just eat quietly and listen carefully to the announcement." She nodded.

"Kim Dahyun, Kim Taehyung, Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, Park Jihyo, Park Jimin, Im Nayeon, Yoo Jeongyeon, Myoui Mina, Jeon Jungkook, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Son Chaeyoung, Chou Tzuyu, Hirai Momo and Minatozaki Sana..."

"OMG! WE'RE CLASSMATES! KYAAAA!" Momo exclaimed and hugged me.

"...please proceed to P108." And then the television showed a map.

"Gosh, Momoring, hands off me. You're eating jokbal, remember?" I told her and she let go. She gave me a peace sign and we headed to the room after she ate.

When we got into our room, I was quite shocked when I saw 4 students only. A girl and three boys.

"Are you sure we went inside the right room?" She whispered.

"This is P108. Maybe we just don't know them because they are transfer students." I told her and she just nodded. We sat on the first row.

Time after time, the room is starting to be full. I think we're only 16 in our section.

"Momo!" Momo turned her head and so did I. A girl with large attractive eyes was the one who called her. 

"Jihyo!" Okay, I'm feeling out of place. Jihyo stood up and talked with Momo. 

"This is my friend, Sana." Momo introduced me to Jihyo. 

"Nice meeting you, Sana. You're pretty." She complimented me. Is this real? I smiled at her and thanked her. 

"Nice meeting--"

"Yo, guys!" I got cut when someone yelled. I turned to see who's the guy and gosh.

Is this real?

The annoying guy in the grocery store, department store, restaurant and in the convenience store is my classmate?!

--*

Follow my ig acct: @bangteuwaiseu