: o n e

My Sweetest First Love (Taesana Fanfic)

SANA'S POV

My heart is beating fast. I can hear it. It says, "Lub dub." Is it because of excitement? Or because I'm nervous?

"Are you ready?" My dad asked me. I looked at him and nodded. "My little princess is getting married." A tear escaped from my left eye. This is the first time I've seen my dad cry like this. I have never seen him tear up because of happiness. This is it. I'm getting married.

"Let's go?" My mom said. I clinged my arms to theirs.

A familiar wedding song played as I walked down the aisle. I saw may friends and relatives smiling and taking a picture of me. I saw Nabongs smiling while she carry Yoona and Jeongyeon is beside her, taking pictures, too. I smiled at the picture I'm seeing right now. Me walking down the aisle while he's waiting at the altar.

This day couldn't be more perfect!

I saw Kookie beside him. He's smiling and I know why. Him and Tzuyu will be getting married next year. I know that he can't wait for that moment.

Like all traditional weddings, my wedding's motif is color white. 

While we're walking, I suddenly remembered our love story.

The first time we met...

Our petty little fights...

Everytime my period strikes, he'll find a way to soothe my pain...

The time he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes...

The moment I introduced him to my parents, and he did the same...

That special moment he asked my hand in marriage...

And all those tears I shed at that time...

Finally, we reached at Tae's. We stopped and I tried my best not to cry. At this moment, my parents will let go of me. I will not be Minatozaki Sana anymore, but a Kim. Kim Sana will be my name after my wedding.

"Take good care of my daughter, Tae." Dad said as he handed me over Tae. I looked at my dad and he's tearing up. I immediately hugged him and promised him that he will always be my first love. 

"Sana..." Tae uttered. I looked at him and smiled. "...I'm so sorry." My eyebrows crossed.

He ran.

He ran away from me.

All I could do is watch him running away from me. I can hear whispers from the guests, but all I can hear is my heart getting ripped.

I ran towards him. I followed Tae outside the church. Thankfully, my eyes can still see him. My feet followed him. He's running so fast.

And then I stopped when he also stopped. He sat down on a swing. I walked towards him, carrying my white gown. 

"T-Tae," I called him. He faced me and it made his eyebrows cross. I can't help but to cry. "Tae, w-why did you run away?" He didn't answer me.

I have so many questions inside my head. Is he scared? Is he scared to commit? Does he not love me?

Does he love me, as much as I love him?

He was about to stand up and turn his back on me, but I stopped him. I hugged him and cried on his back.

"T-Tae, don't l-leave me." I begged him. I felt his hand on my hands. "Stay, please."

"L-Let go, Sana." Tae said. "Don't make yourself suffer."

The clouds cried with me.

"T-Tae, is there something wrong?" I asked while being soaked with rain. "D-Do we have any p-problems? We can sort this out."

"S-Sana, don't make this hard for me." My heart sank. I didn't answer him. I just cried. I felt that he's also crying and I can hear his sobs.

He held my hand, kissed it and turned to face me. His eyes and nose are already red because of his crying. With his hands shaking, I felt his warm hands on my cheeks. He kissed my forehead and whispered.

"See you, Sana." 

And then, he left.

I was left dumbfounded. My questions were not answered.

Suddenly, someone covered me. It was Jin and Mina.

"Sana, let's go back to the hotel." said Mina. 

"N-No, Mina. Tae might come back." I said, trying to find some hope. "H-He's not leaving me."

"Wake up, Sana! Tae will not come back! He already left you! Stop imagining!" Mina yelled. I cried harder. "Jin, help me with her." 

They carried me towards their car. Mina gave me a jacket while Jin continued driving. We are heading towards the hotel.

I stayed silent inside the car and so are they. They must've felt that I need space.

But, Tae...

Where is he? When will he ever come back? Is he ever going to come back?

"Sana," Mina called. I looked at her and I didn't notice that we're in front of the hotel already. "Let me help you." She offered her hand, but I refused it. I hopped out of the car and ran towards the hotel.

"Sana!" Mina yelled. She ran towards me and gave me an umbrella. "Please, don't be stubborn at this time!"

"You won't understand me," I told her. She doesn't understand my situation. She will never be in my situation because Jin loves her so much and he won't ever leave her. "Where are the others?" I asked her.

"The girls are waiting for you upstairs while the guests are on their way home by now." She told me. I sighed. This day...is just bad. I will erase this day to the calendar.

We went upstairs and when I entered my room, the girls immediately ran towards me and asked me if I'm okay.

"Obviously, she's not okay, Momo unnie." Chaeng said, but Momo just pouted.

"Here's your towel." Jeongyeon handed over my towel. 

"Go back to Jeonghan, Jeong. H-He might find you." I told her but she just sighed.

"I already told him that I'm going to help you." She insisted. They all accompanied me as I sit down on our couch. As if I'm an old haggard lady.

"Nabongs, you, too should go back to Yoongi." I told her but she just answered me with the same answer as Jeongyeon. 

"Can you tell us what happened?" Jihyo asked me. It took me a while before I could answer her question.

"I-I can't." I answered. "G-Give me some space, guys."

"We will." Dahyun agreed. "We will be back later to our rooms."

"Just call us if you need something. We'll help you with that." Tzuyu said. I nodded and they left my room after. But Mina stayed.

"What are you still doing here, Mina? Go back to Jin, he's finding you for sure." I bitterly said.

"I'm sorry if I scolded you earlier." She sighed. I didn't know that she could scold me. I mean, she's too quiet and shy, how could she do that?

"It's fine. It's partly my fault." I smiled at her. "Thank you for staying. You may go."

"Knock on my room if you need anything else." I nodded and she left me afterwards.

I stared at the photobook I saw on the table. I took it and opened it--which is a bad idea.

It was me and Tae's photobook.

It's supposed to be a souvenir for the guests but there's no wedding, so it's just a piece of crap now.

My eyes caught a picture of me and Tae, smiling. 

I suddenly remembered all of our precious memories together.

--*

Follow me on ig: @bangteuwaiseu

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! : D